Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Anyone know what the goal of the game is? I mean that if it has been said that is going to reach X number of enemies or something similar, I say it to get an idea of the projection of the game in case I rent start to donate or something.
Answer from his Discord:
I will make a big change to the supporters rewards at the same time as ver0.2.0. Maybe,the current reward is not very good. I want to hire more creators and regularly provide voting opportunities and expensive supporters rewards after ver0.2.0.But now I'm focusing on ver0.2.0 development. I don't think much about it.

I will aim for $ 10000 / month after ver0.2.0 for AAA quality and volume .That's all I'm deciding now.

Reactions: fanboi

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
Answer from his Discord:
Sorry if I have not expressed myself well, I am not very good at English.
I don't care about the extra rewards for donating.
I asked to get a clear idea of whether the game will end.
I think that if it were said that the game will have 10 enemies and 5 npcs, (to give an example), it shows me a greater commitment and certain guarantees to a simply "I will create what seems to me", since in that case, One day you could just get tired.

D

Deleted member 985467

I think that if it were said that the game will have 10 enemies and 5 npcs, (to give an example), it shows me a greater commitment and certain guarantees to a simply "I will create what seems to me", since in that case, One day you could just get tired.
Reminds me of a cerTain other femdOm game... can'T remember which one...

oYlihan

Dec 15, 2018
Got an email update on the merchant woman and twintails woman. Great news he's found someone capable of speeding up the work flow.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
New images of the W.I.P. of the Merchant released on his Patreon (made by 3D artist Seeun Park)

View attachment 535267 View attachment 535268 View attachment 535269 View attachment 535270 View attachment 535272
Seems like they modeled her to look very similar with Donaughts concept drawing (y) Waiting for the hate messages already.
Any idea if that's the sculpt or the retopo'd model?

EDIT: Nevermind, based on the shading of the hair in the first pic, that's the retopo'd model.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes