Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I don't want to sound entitled, but shouldn't he be working on the second witch instead of already jumping to another one? I like his work but we still have no news of when that blonde witch will be in action.

D

Deleted member 519678

I don't want to sound entitled, but shouldn't he be working on the second witch instead of already jumping to another one? I like his work but we still have no news of when that blonde witch will be in action.
AFAIK he is not currently working on The Merchant, that model was made by a third party whilst he is working on the second witch.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
This game has me thinking it's going to end up appealing more to people with odd fetishes (like farting and what not) and at some point during gameplay you'll end up encountering these scenes and you won't be able to avoid them at all. It would be nice to have toggleable options later on down the line to omit these types of fetishes if you're not into them.

D

Deleted member 519678

This game has me thinking it's going to end up appealing more to people with odd fetishes (like farting and what not) and at some point during gameplay you'll end up encountering these scenes and you won't be able to avoid them at all. It would be nice to have toggleable options later on down the line to omit these types of fetishes if you're not into them.
You can expect about the same level of fetishes found on Tower of Trample. But really, what you said sounded a bit obvious and unnecessary, just look the name of the game "UNDER THE WITCH", what did you expect from a femdom game? If you omit the fetishes you'll have no game at all.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
You can expect about the same level of fetishes found on Tower of Trample. But really, what you said sounded a bit obvious and unnecessary, just look the name of the game "UNDER THE WITCH", what did you expect from a femdom game? If you omit the fetishes you'll have no game at all.
I'm expecting some strange fetishes in this game, stuff like femdom in the form of foot stuff, I'm not entirely bothered about that myself but I don't consider it strange, farting and some other fetishes in that area however, that's the strange stuff I'd personally like to toggle off, you can have female domination without farting on people, you know what I'm saying?

D

Deleted member 519678

I'm expecting some strange fetishes in this game, stuff like femdom in the form of foot stuff, I'm not entirely bothered about that myself but I don't consider it strange, farting and some other fetishes in that area however, that's the strange stuff I'd personally like to toggle off, you can have female domination without farting on people, you know what I'm saying?
I mean, having the option to toggle whatever we want sounds like the best solution and if it's not too much work for the dev to implement it, then I see no reason not to. But even though I understand what you're saying, it does sound a bit weird to dislike odd fetishes on a game about odd fetishes.

Reactions: Dreyperro

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I mean, having the option to toggle whatever we want sounds like the best solution and if it's not too much work for the dev to implement it, then I see no reason not to. But even though I understand what you're saying, it does sound a bit weird to dislike odd fetishes on a game about odd fetishes.
Well so far I'm not seeing anything odd.

D

Deleted member 519678

Well so far I'm not seeing anything odd.
If you consider farting fetish to be strange, even though it is common on femdom fetish, then you'll probably find other things odd aswell. (I could swear there was farting fetish on this game though, but I checked again and that scene with 'steam' on the Dealer's ass is just sweat/heat?)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
If you consider farting fetish to be strange, even though it is common on femdom fetish, then you'll probably find other things odd aswell. (I could swear there was farting fetish on this game though, but I checked again and that scene with 'steam' on the Dealer's ass is just sweat/heat?)
To quote a wise man:
"But really, what you said sounded a bit obvious and unnecessary..."

Obvious: if you find things strange, then you will find other things odd.

Unnecessary: you thought this game had a fetish, but it didn't.

You may have just checkmated yourself there Seth :cool:

D

Deleted member 519678

To quote a wise man:
"But really, what you said sounded a bit obvious and unnecessary..."

Obvious: if you find things strange, then you will find other things odd.

Unnecessary: you thought this game had a fetish, but it didn't.

You may have just checkmated yourself there Seth :cool:
Let me explain it better for you then:
Obvious: Things can be strange outside of a certain context but common in others. (e.g.: Farting fetish is common in femdom, therefore not strange). And in this case the game is femdom, which means farting should probably be expected (though not required) and if that upsets you, then the chances of you finding other fetishes in this context 'strange', greatly increases.

Unnecessary: In a game about female domination, to me it feels like the more fetishes the better (because it feels like more content), and if you don't want to see them, just find another game. But, lucky for everyone, the dev said that it will be toggleable, so no point in arguing here.

In conclusion: I have way too much time and just wanted to discuss the game.

Edit: English is not my first language and sometimes it gets hard to convey exactly what I mean, sorry MissSonicBoom if I came off as rude at any point.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 205059

Let me explain it better for you then:
Obvious: Things can be strange outside of a certain context but common in others. (e.g.: Farting fetish is common in femdom, therefore not strange). And in this case the game is femdom, which means farting should probably be expected (though not required) and if that upsets you, then the chances of you finding other fetishes in this context 'strange', greatly increases.

Unnecessary: In a game about female domination, to me it feels like the more fetishes the better (because it feels like more content), and if you don't want to see them, just find another game. But, lucky for everyone, the dev said that it will be toggleable, so no point in arguing here.

In conclusion: I have way too much time and just wanted to discuss the game.

Edit: English is not my first language and sometimes it gets hard to convey exactly what I mean, sorry MissSonicBoom if I came off as rude at any point.
If you want to talk about expectations, on Numeric's discord there are channels to post art, he made one for ass, foot, fart and futa pictures respectively.

yep, exactly my same line of thinking, see what i wrote in the most recent comment on his patreon page
I am honest, your comment was unfair. Sure enough, its your choice what to do with the money what you want and if you do not like Numeric's designs and ideas, that's entirely fair to say the game is not for you and move on. But you didn't do just that. You accused him of lack of communication (he is extremely active on twitter and discord and I almost always relay stuff on here), but further even said he refused to compromise? Excuse me? Who *are* you to demand of him to cater to your tastes specifically? I've seen a lot of positive feedback to the character, and changing the design will upset happy *and* paying fans of her. Its one thing to stop supporting a creator you do not like, but you're standing on a soapbox and make a scene about this in a pathetic attempt to threaten Numeric into complying ("Cater to me or else").

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes