Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
so..... no discord link............................................. no one sharing? link?
MotoTranslates said:
You cannot post or read any channel except the "welcome" channel (which only has auto-generated greetings and cant be posted in). You effectively don't have access without the 5$ pledge. I don't like that rule, but that's how Numeric wanted it.
Literally 3 posts above you, the English translator for the game says why just having the link ain't useful. I mean, unless you really wanna read those auto generated welcomes.

D

Deleted member 205059

you have a right to your opinion, but you're incorrect in assuming my intention. I believe questioning, inspecting, doubting, and exploring the thoughts of others through the use of polarized perspective. There is no fair in anything in life, the sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll come to a better understanding of why and how things are said the way they are. tah-tah!
get fucked

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i mean one time $5 dono for discord access and to support the development of what has the potential to be one of the top 5 femdom games WITH a competent and communicative dev is not bad

Reactions: sdafds

FoXDoG

Jan 4, 2019
Really funny great well polished game better then most AAA games these days. Well voiced acting worth a play can't wait to see Where this will go next. (y)(y) up to the creator's or creator of this game.

shydoh07

May 17, 2018
I think that with the quality of the product they are doing, they totally deserve any support that can be provided. I'm from Argentina where U$S 5 are about $400 and I will do it in a few days as soon as I have the opportunity

shydoh07

May 17, 2018
I think that with the quality of the product they are doing, they totally deserve any support that can be provided. I'm from Argentina where U$S 5 are about $400 and I will do it in a few days as soon as I have the opportunity
And before you ask, yeah, you can't buy anything with $1 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fanboi

Nastumi

Jan 1, 2019
Dude im 35 i have boner every morning. I have sex every 2-3 days. Guess the lack of sex training is your problem. Carefull there buddy...
Well, some people are lucky :) ... I'm just a bit older, and it's been 5 years for me (wait, or 6 maybe), but the game did manage to get a long forgotten reaction, so I keep an eye on it from time to time.

Reactions: fartpig

foot lettuce

Mar 28, 2018
Really funny great well polished game better then most AAA games these days. Well voiced acting worth a play can't wait to see Where this will go next. (y)(y) up to the creator's or creator of this game.
Yeah much better than battlefield 5 because it was published by EA, EA and EPIC sucks hehe, but the best game for me is still the witcher 3 because of geraldo, upbote to the left on bottom right.

Frank95

Sep 18, 2017
Do you know games like this? I can't wait for the next release i have to play a game like this

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is it just me or does that shop woman have face like Kars from JoJo? Even the eyes!

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes