Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Mar 10, 2018
When exactly are they going to release the next boss? when is the new update coming out?
Up in the air right now, last month the creator said, "Next month, Alice's setup and merchant 3D modeling will take place in parallel. And I will do the work of handing over the character to a great animator." so its soon-ish? he uploads updates at the end of every month so we'll know more then

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Up in the air right now, last month the creator said, "Next month, Alice's setup and merchant 3D modeling will take place in parallel. And I will do the work of handing over the character to a great animator." so its soon-ish? he uploads updates at the end of every month so we'll know more then
I really like this game, but good gosh this is really slow on the new stuff.
I wish Numeric updated it as frequently as Project Helius does.

jiggyjam

Mar 1, 2020
Barely any movement for the past 6 months...

Starting to think this game's never going to update while the Dev rakes in the Patreon bux

D

Deleted member 205059

Barely any movement for the past 6 months...

Starting to think this game's never going to update while the Dev rakes in the Patreon bux
there's a difference between devs who throw in copypasted character models from koikatsu for easy cash and someone who goes the full distance. I will admit that its a problem that you go for triple A quality with that funding, but I'm almost sure that Numeric isn't even turning a profit with that patreon.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Apparently they should just go full ren'py + blender like dozens of devs, they would be done in a day or two.

D

Deleted member 205059

Apparently they should just go full ren'py + blender like dozens of devs, they would be done in a day or two.
Blender, just pick one of illusion's 3D poser games, colorswap a few characters and screenshot those.

D

Deleted member 205059

Please more farting scenes,it's so marvellous.
Its a possibility, but given the nature of it, its probably behind an optional toggle, if it gets implemented. Some time its probably going to be implemented, considering Numeric did add a channel for fart art on the discord.

kiyoshitoll

Dec 21, 2019
Its a possibility, but given the nature of it, its probably behind an optional toggle, if it gets implemented. Some time its probably going to be implemented, considering Numeric did add a channel for fart art on the discord.
That's a good idea.Sry bro I use discord for the first time, did fart channel already exist?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Crazy that there has only been one penetration scene, and 0 femdom penetration scenes yet. It's like, cover the femdom classics first, right?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes