Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
unable to play the game because of directx 11 level 10.0 required everywhere I went no way to download so unable to play, looked like a great game but can't play, even looked through like 250+ posts nothing about this issue, this game mostly just teased me :/.

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
i hate to sound negative or whatever ....

but this has not earned the right to be called a game yet.... its just a demo. and we havent gotten ANYTHING since July 2019? am i missing something here? there is really NOTHING to talk about.

check my posts ...from earlier in the thread... i was STUNNED like many were at how great this was when i first played it....but nothing of note since then has happened.

i remain hopeful.

but this is one of the slowest DEV production i have seen in a while.

Thehelloman0

Mar 16, 2019
i hate to sound negative or whatever ....but this has not earned the right to be called a game yet.... its just a demo. and we havent gotten ANYTHING since July 2019? am i missing something here? there is really NOTHING to talk about.
It's slow but the creator puts out updates showing what he's worked on and it's clear that he's making progress. I think that's why people are okay with it being so slow.

May 15, 2018
I hear all of your replies. thank you for them.

but i am still not impressed with one character fight in a 9 month span. sorry.

of the 3 characters i have seen on patreon, i like the last one. the "fat" one. not really what i call FAT...thats more THICK then anything. love her the most.

and finally my last picky rant of the day...

DEV should not be doing anything with 3rd fighter until 2nd is finished and released like the first one was. just saying. we should be fighting the 2nd witch at this time and he should be focused on the 3rd.

happy gaming!

D

Deleted member 205059

of the 3 characters i have seen on patreon, i like the last one. the "fat" one. not really what i call FAT...thats more THICK then anything. love her the most.

DEV should not be doing anything with 3rd fighter until 2nd is finished and released like the first one was. just saying. we should be fighting the 2nd witch at this time and he should be focused on the 3rd.

happy gaming!
they are produced in parallel. If the production of the merchant stopped, it would not mean the second character gets done faster.

• Angry
Reactions: superstripfight13

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

happy gaming!
Any plans for a fit witch? I really want to see some delicious abs.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

johncletus

Jul 23, 2018
After seeing dragon raga, this could easily run on android (Galaxy S8-20 ). Really excited for what's to come. And instead of complaining why it's going so slow why not contribute a few dollars to help the devs out? You can see them making progress, and nothing inspires a dev more than getting at least something for the probably more than a hundred hours of hard work. This looks really good and has tons of potential, compared to alot of the garbage we have to sift through these days.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
i hate to sound negative or whatever ....

but this has not earned the right to be called a game yet.... its just a demo. and we havent gotten ANYTHING since July 2019? am i missing something here? there is really NOTHING to talk about.

check my posts ...from earlier in the thread... i was STUNNED like many were at how great this was when i first played it....but nothing of note since then has happened.

i remain hopeful.

but this is one of the slowest DEV production i have seen in a while.
Im just gonna say :

With game foundation and graphics in this caliber, the production time will take longer than your average games.

WickedZicked

Mar 19, 2020

happy gaming!
If you scroll through the Dev's twitter feed, all of the "progress" you see are a couple of assets and one static model (this is all people get after 9 months).

If you are thinking about supporting, I'd advise against it, this games in Patreon Limbo

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
The game concept is very neat, but christ the balancing of this game is effin whack.
It goes from absolutely no chance to ridiculously easy once you learn Head Breaker. So just sip some suicide potions until you learn it and there you go.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes