Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 519678

Crazy that there has only been one penetration scene, and 0 femdom penetration scenes yet. It's like, cover the femdom classics first, right?
I'm pretty sure most of the femdom "classics" are already covered, next ones would be: forced fem, pegging, golden showers and cuckoldry (I hope there is no cuckoldry on this game, though)

Reactions: Hollywoodn
D

Deleted member 519678

Yup, male submission isn't equal to female domination.
You are correct, they are not literally the same thing. But they share the same fetishes, because for there to be a male submissive it requires a female dominant (in most cases, of course)
"A woman who dominates a male submissive is referred to as a dominant, domme (feminine form of "dominant") or . Sexual activity between a male submissive and a dominatrix is referred to as . "

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
You are correct, they are not literally the same thing. But they share the same fetishes, because for there to be a male submissive it requires a female dominant (in most cases, of course)
"A woman who dominates a male submissive is referred to as a dominant, domme (feminine form of "dominant") or . Sexual activity between a male submissive and a dominatrix is referred to as . "
That's pretty standard stuff but think about it this way. If you're into femdom you want a female dominant. Cuckolding just means you see yourself as inferior and submissive , so other men are above you in pecking order. 'Classical' femdom as you called it just requires the first so cuckolding shouldn't really be considered femdom.

• Thinking Face
D

Deleted member 519678

That's pretty standard stuff but think about it this way. If you're into femdom you want a female dominant. Cuckolding just means you see yourself as inferior and submissive , so other men are above you in pecking order. 'Classical' femdom as you called it just requires the first so cuckolding shouldn't really be considered femdom.
Yeah, but in the context of femdom the women holds the power, so what matters is that SHE is above you and deliberately choosing to undermine you by cheating with other men. Besides, cuckoldry is inside the masochism category so it is BDSM which in turn is femdom.
Edit: (quotation from wikipedia) "Male submission in BDSM can take many different forms and include a variety of activities, including , , , , , , , , , and . "

Last edited by a moderator:

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Yeah, but in the context of femdom the women holds the power, so what matters is that SHE is above you and deliberately choosing to undermine you by cheating with other men. Besides, cuckoldry is inside the masochism category so it is BDSM which in turn is femdom.
Edit: (quotation from wikipedia) "Male submission in BDSM can take many different forms and include a variety of activities, including , , , , , , , , , and . "
Again, I never denied it being BDSM. You said that it being BDSM in turn makes it femdom despite BDSM as a genre mostly focusing on femsub. Cuckolding is almost always simply maledom with the intermediary being a girl who sort of not really 'dominates' the cuck while she herself being dominated by the male. I think it's just maledom with a few extra steps . I don't see anyone who likes femdom for femdom being into it.

toxsick

May 10, 2017
I loved this game. The graphics were so good..
But wish there was a reason for the witch..

We sort of need some kind of gameplay which brings us to the witch..
Maybe a simple 3d world hiding game.. don't be seen by the horny witch.. when they see you try running away but she catch you and force you do things.. fun things..

I really like the idea tho.. the witch is hot the animation is beautiful.. just feeling a little pointless... Hahaha

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I loved this game. The graphics were so good..
But wish there was a reason for the witch..

We sort of need some kind of gameplay which brings us to the witch..
Maybe a simple 3d world hiding game.. don't be seen by the horny witch.. when they see you try running away but she catch you and force you do things.. fun things..

I really like the idea tho.. the witch is hot the animation is beautiful.. just feeling a little pointless... Hahaha
He's working on another character, a merchant, and a world map. We'll see how interactive the map is.

D

Deleted member 205059

with those 4, I give a ballpark estimate how likely I consider them to eventually show up (YMMV, I didn't ask Numeric)
force fem: not very likely (its possible, but since this would require more modeling for the hero, so its more difficult than other fetishes to implement. plus I've never seen him bring it up)
pegging: likely (Numeric is a fan of futa, so this is definitely something he'll consider)
golden shower: maybe (when making examples for possible fetishes, he mentioned piss a few times - but his supporters have been very reluctant about this)
cuckoldry: very unlikely (not really a femdom thing, plus it would involve making additional male character models which i consider extremely unlikely)

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
cuckoldry: very unlikely (not really a femdom thing, plus it would involve making additional male character models which i consider extremely unlikely)
Agree. Unless its being cucked by two women instead (is there a name for that?). Imagine if its two of the villians you fight in game like the new girl and the dealer intimately celebrating their victory while you're chained to the floor licking their feet. I have to admit that I find a certain appeal to that.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Agree. Unless its being cucked by two women instead (is there a name for that?). Imagine if its two of the villians you fight in game like the new girl and the dealer intimately celebrating their victory while you're chained to the floor licking their feet. I have to admit that I find a certain appeal to that.
Even I can appreciate that sort of 'ntr'

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I wish there was a sex scene when you manage to defeat a witch, I know this is a femdom game but there could be at least one scene where the hero rapes the defeated witch.
However, I think Numeric should make them really strong (maybe making the fight have a second part where the witches stop playing around and fight you for real after you deplete their first health bar), so that the sex scene feels earned.

Reactions: Satyr

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I wish there was a sex scene when you manage to defeat a witch, I know this is a femdom game but there could be at least one scene where the hero rapes the defeated witch.
However, I think Numeric should make them really strong (maybe making the fight have a second part where the witches stop playing around and fight you for real after you deplete their first health bar), so that the sex scene feels earned.
Translation: "I wish this femdom had maledom scenes"

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Hey now, minor maledom elements are even in the Female Mutant vs C Rank Agent games (made by the same guy who did Smashboy I think) and the MC is like two beats from full sissyboy. Even the harshest Domme gives rewards to good boys, ya know.

Edit: I mean, shit, even Majalis lets you earn ranks being a Top in Tales of Androgeny and there's literally NO WAY to get through that game without getting raped in every hole by futas.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes