Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
idk why people facepalmed my comment, i get it its a pirate site but thats not all it is, otherwise you would just use a regular pirate site, and pirating content when the creator is really cool and kind and open with his audience just encourages making bad content since everyones just going to download it without their permission
You should also consider that a lot of people here have in the past have supported game developers on their patrons only to have the projects put onhold forever and even outright abandoned, dont beleive me go check over half the threads on this site for proof

you got facepalmed because you are pandering to the wrong audience. Everyone here understands that if they can afford/want to they can go to the patron and support them. If not then people can check it out here and maybe discuss it. Did you know that over 75% of profits from digital music comes from people pirating/ sharing and then buying the songs.

Your original comment is like going into a football stadium and asking people why they are watching a match instead of playing.
Everyone understands what you are saying and proposing but this isnt really the place to start and ethical debate on the topic of internet piracy.

dont @ me

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
You should also consider that a lot of people here have in the past have supported game developers on their patrons only to have the projects put onhold forever and even outright abandoned, dont beleive me go check over half the threads on this site for proof
I mean, it's not a good argument to make against supporting an artist because some other artists abandoned their games.

But yeah, really no point in trying to say, "You guys should do X" because most people here don't care.

Reactions: Gabaw

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I mean, it's not a good argument to make against supporting an artist because some other artists abandoned their games.

But yeah, really no point in trying to say, "You guys should do X" because most people here don't care.
the point isnt that peoples trust was betrayed, its the fact that people have hundreds of different reason for not supporting, it pointless to bring it up, especially here which is why he got facepalmed

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Well its just the sad truth that from 1.000 Patreon Sex Games only maybe 50 are not scam ... the most of them are games that maybe get to version 0.5 with an update each Month, which delays after the first month to 2-3 months, each update maybe gives 10-30 minutes content and then the project is "suddenly" canceled ... and the creator runs away with 10.000 $ made because the game and concept looked really nice and the people trusted him but in the end it was just another scammer ...

Last edited:

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
For the ones who doesn't know, just overwrite the content of the ver 0.1.4 in the ver 0.1.2. That's what i've done and it works.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Alright guys I wish you nice holidays:

Under The Witch 0.1.4

Ps: consider becoming a patreon he deserves it.
Have a Sensual Saturnalia and a million blessings upon your kin and kind!!!

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Well its just the sad thruth that from 1.000 Patreon Sex Games only maybe 50 are not scam ... the most of them are games that maybe get to version 0.5 with an update each Month, which delays after the first month to 2-3 months, each update maybe gives 10-30 minutes content and then the project is "suddenly" canceled ... and the creator runs away with 10.000 $ made because the game and concept looked really nice and the people trusted him but in the end it was just another scammer ...
you are absolutely right bro

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Well its just the sad thruth that from 1.000 Patreon Sex Games only maybe 50 are not scam ... the most of them are games that maybe get to version 0.5 with an update each Month, which delays after the first month to 2-3 months, each update maybe gives 10-30 minutes content and then the project is "suddenly" canceled ... and the creator runs away with 10.000 $ made because the game and concept looked really nice and the people trusted him but in the end it was just another scammer ...
Yeah well it's like buying a game on Steam in Early Access and then having the developers run off with your money, I don't know if Steam allows refunds at that point, depending on when you bought the game and how long you played it for, but you buy the game in EA, you take the gamble to put your faith in someone to deliver what you're expecting them to deliver, if they don't and they abandon it, well then you're buggered really, nothing you can do about it if you can't refund, get annoyed about it and move on, but don't write off EA games just because some use it as a cash grab, don't judge everyone based on those people.

Reactions: alt_advancement

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Yeah well it's like buying a game on Steam in Early Access and then having the developers run off with your money, I don't know if Steam allows refunds at that point, depending on when you bought the game and how long you played it for, but you buy the game in EA, you take the gamble to put your faith in someone to deliver what you're expecting them to deliver, if they don't and they abandon it, well then you're buggered really, nothing you can do about it if you can't refund, get annoyed about it and move on, but don't write off EA games just because some use it as a cash grab, don't judge everyone based on those people.
I have to be honest and say ... I never put any money into sex games ... not because I dont want to but ... the thing about most sex games is that they are mostly 1-timers with maybe 2-3 Hours game time ... so maybe I would pay 3-5 bucks a game ... the thing is all the "bigger" games that are made via Patreon (best example is (I sadly forgot the name) the game where you play 2 girls (first in and underground facility) and meet enemies like Wasps / tentacle things and a big flesh mob as enemy)) that look like a game that really has stuff in it ... that gives you a nice gameplay with top notch pictures / graphic ... good ideas and a replay value ... for the game I just said as an example I followed it I think 6 Years of development ... waited maybe 3-4 Years until it had an public demo and it was just great ... at the end everybody said its scam ... in the 6 years development only little - no progress was made ... just many teasers and "gameplay look ats" ... and thats the thing that scares people of ... a game thats 6 years in development charging you 5-10 Bucks every month to just play the next demo release making thousands and thousands of dollars and then vanishing into oblivion ... the devs maybe used 1.000 bucks at the most and made something like 10.000 Bucks ...

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes