Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
That scene looks amazing! Is that a puppy headband our prince is wearing?
It is only worn by itself during sex. When playing normally, there is none. In fact, besides the wearables, I want the male characters to have some wearable items that actually appear as well. and want to have a sex pose that can be controlled, choose a pose without having only a ready-made scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KirkXL

Sep 23, 2021
In this thread: People (who are asking for free links) getting mad over NumericGazer trying to follow Japanese law and censorship.

There's a patch out there, so it's probably more productive to spend that energy looking for it in this thread.

是的, DLsite 版本有 Mosaic.

再說,在這種網站最好用英文問你的問題,大部分用F95的人不會看中文.
Also, try to use English to ask questions on F95 since the majority of the users here can't read Chinese.
?!!? I remember that I post that in English.....It got an error when I transf the page for reading something. It transf my post to Chinese

Last edited:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Strange, Alice has the most detailed feet i've seen in any game while the Dealer's feet look like feet from a Street Fighter 5 character
What's so strange about it? Dealer was the game prototype and nothing more. Old assets are old. He spent like a year after the Dealer prototype polishing everything from character models to twirlable potions.

Reactions: FelipeLP and B2B2

FelipeLP

Oct 16, 2019
What's so strange about it? Dealer was the game prototype and nothing more. Old assets are old. He spent like a year after the Dealer prototype polishing everything from character models to twirlable potions.
Oh, that explains it. Played the game for the first time recently and thought the Alice/Herba content came before the dealer, not the other way around. My bad...
...still, couldn't they just use Alice's feet on the dealer?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I hate the quicktimes in this game, my brain fucking absolutely refuses to press d if it appears on the bottom left and I can't ever beat Alice because of it.

Also the fights super frustrating, being unable to level past 5 is a pain in the ass, and just when you think you are going to win she just counters.

edit: I just beat her and boy was it annoying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit2: she still makes you her slave if you win :cautious:

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Oh, that explains it. Played the game for the first time recently and thought the Alice/Herba content came before the dealer, not the other way around. My bad...
...still, couldn't they just use Alice's feet on the dealer?
Dealer uses her feet too.
Dealer was first, it took well over a year to develop her for release.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Hm, this game has a release on DLsite but does that mean you get a copy that includes access to updates or is it a version specific purchase?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Can somebody tell me what's the difference between 1.1 and 0.2.0a11? I haven't been keeping up.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes