Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

TheUnCalled

Jun 7, 2021
i think the shota is a playable character since he says that "he gets in trouble with many witches". So it's either an option to change model, watch him get abused or a complete new mc discarding last one.
But surely they won't add yaoi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dunno fellas, for a bunch of guys thirsting over a game that has a shota mc you're acting kinda condescending towards that loli lover....
I am sure that was in reference to one of the witches turning MC (A stand in for the player) into a shota for her to bully.

NAQW

Mar 29, 2017
Wow. It on steam with the name Hero's Journey :love:

HAHA what??? Is that numericgazer putting it on steam or is it someone else? Seems so weird that they’d accept it after refusing it the first time. Also, the twitter linked in the steam page is very new, not numericgazer’s twitter. Seems very fishy tbh.

ayadevilfan

Feb 8, 2022
HAHA what??? Is that numericgazer putting it on steam or is it someone else? Seems so weird that they’d accept it after refusing it the first time. Also, the twitter linked in the steam page is very new, not numericgazer’s twitter. Seems very fishy tbh.
he had it on twitter but he deleted it :/ I have no idea what happened

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Dunno fellas, for a bunch of guys thirsting over a game that has a shota mc you're acting kinda condescending towards that loli lover....
1. its not a shota in my eyes, just a smaller guy made so the milfs look thicker & bustier, but also more intimidating! this is a femdom game after all. for example mario, he's small but bowser is considerably bigger to emphasise he has more power, he's a threat, a boss. games n movies do this all the time. something along those lines applies here as well.
2. i'm not into fucking the mc, i'm the MC! its not like i get turned on watching my own dick or sum. so the women characters are the ones im turned on by, they're the ones we as players wanna sexytime with and are the drive to the story. so if that girl u wanna have sex with is a dipiciton of a underage girl ur weird af no cap
3. he's also stated to be alices big brother.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
1. its not a loli in my eyes, just a smaller 18yo girl (or 999yo immortal vampire, your pick) made so the milfs look thicker & bustier. for example , she's small but considerably has more power than everyone else. games n movies do this all the time to use it to intensify how strong a character is despite its size, or as a plot device for running gag.
2. i'm not into fucking the shota MC, i'm the underaged MC! so the women characters are the ones im turned on by, they're the ones we as players wanna sexytime with and are the drive to the story. So if I enjoy seeing milf woman abuse my self insert as underaged small shotas then I'm FINE and on the moral high ground, but if you like seeing the same situation with lolis then you're trash.
3. Tatsumaki is also stated to be big sister.

Not interested in discussing this by the way, just found your comment funny and intensely ironic (to not use some more unsavory adjectives) and just edited it slightly to reveal the mental gymnastics.

Loli is Life :)

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
1. its not a loli in my eyes, just a smaller 18yo girl (or 999yo immortal vampire, your pick) made so the milfs look thicker & bustier. for example , she's small but considerably has more power than everyone else. games n movies do this all the time to use it to intensify how strong a character is despite its size, or as a plot device for running gag.
2. i'm not into fucking the shota MC, i'm the underaged MC! so the women characters are the ones im turned on by, they're the ones we as players wanna sexytime with and are the drive to the story. So if I enjoy seeing milf woman abuse my self insert as underaged small shotas then I'm FINE and on the moral high ground, but if you like seeing the same situation with lolis then you're trash.
3. Tatsumaki is also stated to be big sister.

Not interested in discussing this by the way, just found your comment funny and intensely ironic (to not use some more unsavory adjectives) and just edited it slightly to reveal the mental gymnastics.

Loli is Life :)
let me get this straight, you start a argument with me so you can feel good about liking children then are too afraid to respond back? well, i mean it's awful being into very clear dipictions of children so ur brain definetly has to make up some coping mechanism in order to deal with that, idm. i just hope u keep ur distance from schools :KEK:

1. you're in denial, size does matter 99% of the time. there's always some 1% exceptions (BRUcE LEE!) and the exception you mentioned: one punch man, is a (made for comedy) and tatsumaki being strong is literally . (genos expected the lil kid to be scared, but got instantly whopped) they even make fun of her in the show!
1656776439481.png
lolis are intentionally made to replicate children, that's that. in no way shape or form is this fictional gag character an example of why "smaller people are actually stronger than big people!" :FacePalm: it's literally in our primal instincts to be afraid of a bigger foe because they're most 99% of the time biologically stronger, but if ur foe looks like a tiny lil kid then why would you be scared? 1+1.

males are biologically more powerful but this is a femdom game so they want the girls to be more powerful by making em way bigger and stronger. it's common sense, and this alongside my other points is why i believe the girls are big not the mc is small. also the environment conveniently seems to be perfect size for this "child":
1656782507488.png

2. you can interpret yourself as playing a underage mc if you really want to! i mean both of us were male kids at some point. we're not attracted to our younger selves though, are we? do you understand that tiny little differance? we're not jerking off to ourselves as the protagonist but to the women we're facing. and if that woman you're jerking off to is a clear dipiction of a child your moral compass is just completely off point. but if ur dipicting urself as a child getting fucked by bigger girls idgaf bc that's supposed to be you not someone else, and ur not attracted to yourself aka shotas so it's a completely different concept.

this games target audiance is straight males who like being dominated by big busty women. i don't think its fair for him to change this concept either by adding lolis.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
This looks alot more like a young woman than a child to me.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
This looks alot more like a young woman than a child to me.

this is the post people are talking about and if he had to disclose plans on future characters for future games then this probably would be the reason the game was banned from being sold on steam

Reactions: meeman

caladbolg22

Dec 29, 2017
alice sex scene seems like it was just two scenes cut together, the mc clearly had a condom when she penetrated herself on top then at the end theres a creampie & the condom is gone??? this was 100% two different unfinished scenes put together. & there's no dialogue throughout the scene, only "cum" "loser" at the end... and then mc wakes up finding out it was a meaningless dream. i rly dislike when games have "dreams" in order to skip having to make actual scenes. why can't it be a well made scene or ending that holds meaning to the story? not just meaningless rushed 40 second scene they threw in
wait there's an actual sex scene with Alice? I mean with penetration? how do you get it?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes