Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Juicy news here, the post on patreon doesn't show all the characters since there are some loli/shotas
god dammit, they're adding lolis... don't get why ppl are into that shit

not just that but you said shotas too? i can't tell if its a girl or a boy tbh. i hope they're not adding gay maldom into this femdom game

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
also i just figured out "certain" comments are getting deleted on itch.io page. don't like where this is going at all...

xXCyrusXx

Nov 11, 2018
god dammit, they're adding lolis... don't get why ppl are into that shit

not just that but you said shotas too? i can't tell if its a girl or a boy tbh. i hope they're not adding gay maldom into this femdom game
I might be spitballing here, but I think that has to do with japan's weird censorship laws. Basically, since the 16th century the shoguns controlled what was published, and one noticeable reform in 1736 even forbid everything not allowed by a city commissioner.

To circumvent most of this, artists employed several tactics to display, yet not display, erotic acts. Tentacles in place penises/intercourse, being one.

A slightly more interesting one is the use of young girls: Lolicon, and by extension Shotacon, were both a subject of public opinion on "Shojo" (girls comics, which also got changed with new ideas on psychology, gender and sexuality) in the 1970, as well a restriction in showing pubic hair under Japan's obscenity laws.

Tl;dr: Japan government forbids drawing penises, hence artists drew tentacles instead. They ban pubic hair, they make them younger.

And since it was widely popular in the 70's anyway, it became a routine to drawn Lolicon and Shotacon (plus it's kinda legal in the bounds of the obscenity law), material gets consumed and people come to accept it, some might even get a kink for it. That makes it "normal" and it becomes a meme (memetic influence).

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
2 questions, ok 6 months of waiting, but how much content will Be delivered? Like 1 or 2 girls per time? 1 full girl? Cause I'm getting excited to see all of these girls but i honestly don't Wanna wait Years to have 2 scene from this loli
Then theorically, when is supposed to get out this update? Like September?

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
2 questions, ok 6 months of waiting, but how much content will Be delivered? Like 1 or 2 girls per time? 1 full girl? Cause I'm getting excited to see all of these girls but i honestly don't Wanna wait Years to have 2 scene from this loli
Then theorically, when is supposed to get out this update? Like September?
If we refer to what he said, i would say not much content : "My personal wish is to be able to release the first alpha version by the end of this year, in which you can see a couple of erotic scenes, but I don't really know".

Patience and don't expect too much would be my advice

Reactions: DanPappo

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Was the decensor patch linked somewhere in the last few pages? Can't find anything in the pages I looked through.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
On the bright side, adding loli/shota would limit publishers/platforms so much that putting in other fetishes like scat or whatever the hell else wouldn't change anything.
That is what I am afraid of. I hope Steam's bad decision making doesn't start steering UTW into a direction away from the game we have come to know and love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: babykeem

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Was the decensor patch linked somewhere in the last few pages? Can't find anything in the pages I looked through.
The uncensor patch should be here:

For me it doesn't work though.
The game crashes on startup...

Jemgem69

May 31, 2022
I found this game under Hero's Journey on Steam. Is this legit? I haven't seen Shady Corner Games or NumericGazer post anything about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes