Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Idk man there are tall children out there that look like adults just like there are small women that look like children (I've met and worked with a few)
so ur pointing to whatever minority and exception you can find. if i were to say human creatures are capable of hearing i'd be wrong because there are some 0.01% that are not able to hear? of course not, just because there are some exceptions does not make up the entirety of the image. generally speaking, humans are able to hear. generally speaking, children have that body type.

small women that look like children is such a tiny fraction of women that it's almost as if ur trying to hide the real reason u like bodies looking like children. perhaps, subconciously behind all that copium.
plus there's other ways in making women intimidating without increasing boobs and ass as if this is a Tamers12345 production.
breast and ass size is not the main inimidating thing but the overall size of the character, the character is taller & wider, therefore stronger. 1+1.
I mean the succubi in Succubus Prison house of lewd demons are sickening in their curelty yet are still sexy (minus Vinum she's just straight scary). Hell that's the main focus in domina (though you tend to get numb to it real quickly since it never relents in the disturbing shit). Yeah in some cases our "primal instincts" causes us to be afraid of big things but the same can be applied to the literal sociopaths of society. I'd be 1,000 times more afraid of a small cereal killer than the giant big tiddied goth girl who looks like she can pin me down and cowgirl ride me until my balls fall off.
i never said a small person cant be scary but generally speaking, bigger means more intimidating and that's primal instinct in MOST cases, not "in some cases". not just primal instincts tell us to be scared of bigger things like our ancestors running from mf bears, but pure, refined logic. it's pretty logical to assume that the 7'1 dude trying to fight you is way stronger biologically. doesnt take a lot of braincells to process that conclusion. smaller being intimidating is possible to pull off, frieza from dragon ball is a great example alongside the character you mentioned called vinum. but these are scary because of the narrative they're presented with (story, music, video). in succubus prison they had jumpscares & scary music so thats why i get scared but not bc of the character design. vinums character design is not intimidating at all and doesnt tell me this little girl can pull me upsidedown and tombstone my ass to death, it tells me i can slap her and shes going to cry to mommy

but i 100% think the girls in this game were intentionally made abnormally big (just like in tower of trample) in order to try and show these characters are superior to you, they can womanhandle you as if you were a ragdoll. i think that's the fetish people of this game love and its unfair to change that into something resembling a child. bad bad bad.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
so ur pointing to whatever minority and exception you can find. if i were to say human creatures are capable of hearing i'd be wrong because there are some 0.01% that are not able to hear? of course not, just because there are some exceptions does not make up the entirety of the image. generally speaking, humans are able to hear. generally speaking, children have that body type.

small women that look like children is such a tiny fraction of women that it's almost as if ur trying to hide the real reason u like bodies looking like children. perhaps, subconciously behind all that copium.

Man the only one on copium is you since I clearly stated that I'm indifferent to lolis at best never said interested hell it gets me into uncomfortable territory when I discover loli hentai where the loli is literally depicted as a child. Loli will never not be a grey area to me and for you to go through the mental gymnastics to insinuate that "I MigHT lIkE cHilDREn" is pretty fucking dense and childish of you. Maybe I like smaller women (Which I don't). One of my closest friends is a small women and she didn't get that status because of her appearance it came from who she was as a person. And when you take care of many children throughout the course of your life like I have, let's just say your blood boils a lot easier and a lot faster when you learn about a pedophile exploiting children. I mainly came here to refute some of your statements not to call names like children or jump to pigheaded conclusions with baseless evidence especially when theres evidence that suggests the opposite to your bullshit.

Plus while that's the circumstances of your life I've personally met different people of various different sizes and body types I'm just stating that these people exist so why not play to that? (I'm referring to child sized adults to make sure you don't jump to any more idiotic conclusions). Yes they're minority but that doesn't make them less valid trying to give representation to (sounds twittery lol but my point still stands). Plus the desire of some women to look younger also plays a role. While I don't like to use this example: look at Belle Delphine that makes up the most of what she's known for despite being a fucking adult. That has sparked many out there to copy her type of image Adults included (I've seen these people around my college campus no less). Hell If you want to look at more, there was the pastel goth trend that also had a child like asthetic while still having adults being avid followers.

The reason I even brought this up is the fact that possibly the MC of UTW could be easily considered a shota. Tall teenage boys are common enough to make up highschool basketball teams so I don't see it farfetched to think that MC couldn't be the reason the game was rejected from steam since the loli succubus was mentioned afterwards. Hell if I want to stoop to your level of mental gymnastics, I could say that because MC looks like a child and Alice is a younger sister then they are both children. EZ don't ever put this fucking child bait game up for review on steam ever again NumericPedoGazer. But I'm not going to do that because I want to gather information before jumping to a claim as ludicrous as that.

Though unlike you I'm not going to be a fucking child and shout "MayBE YoU shOULdn'T bE ArouND kIds yoU peeeDO" because I genuinely want to hear people out without going in guns ablazing ears plugged as if I'm trying to piss someone off and make myself a laughing stock.

breast and ass size is not the main inimidating thing but the overall size of the character, the character is taller & wider, therefore stronger. 1+1.

i never said a small person cant be scary but generally speaking, bigger means more intimidating and that's primal instinct in MOST cases, not "in some cases". not just primal instincts tell us to be scared of bigger things like our ancestors running from mf bears, but pure, refined logic. it's pretty logical to assume that the 7'1 dude trying to fight you is way stronger biologically. doesnt take a lot of braincells to process that conclusion. smaller being intimidating is possible to pull off, frieza from dragon ball is a great example alongside the character you mentioned called vinum. but these are scary because of the narrative they're presented with (story, music, video). in succubus prison they had jumpscares & scary music so thats why i get scared but not bc of the character design. vinums character design is not intimidating at all and doesnt tell me this little girl can pull me upsidedown and tombstone my ass to death, it tells me i can slap her and shes going to cry to mommy
Maybe I havent played succubus prison in a while but I don't remember that game having any jumpscares. Even then I clearly said that a big and tall person can be scary. I was just saying a sociopath can be scarrier than a big scary beast in some media there's jokes of monsters and or taller beings being scared of the crazy. Vinum plays to the trope. With horror there's a lot at play in general to make a great experience. Music, story, circumstances, and that magical thing we know as personality that's how a genre works. Presentation will always be everything if let's say the chimera children from Rule of Rose attacked you while goofy light hearted music is playing alongside a bright and lush environment then their presence will lose impact.

Hell to use one of your examples against you, imagine you're playing smash melee and you initiate your fight with Giga Bowser but instead of taking place in final destination with pretty epic music, it takes place in Green Greens with no alterations outside of the music being the Mario Bros. ground theme (in it's 8 bit glory). Are you fucking scared now? No, it turns into a comedic tonal blue baling and killing any tension that the fight should have given you as well as tarnishing your view of Giga Bowser on some level. Don't over look presentation because it can ruin even the scariest of moments in a piece of media.

Because of these aspects Vinum will always be the cruelest and the one that sticks out compared to the trio due to her cranking up the sadism to an 11 toying with you while being able to kill you efficiently with a blink of an eye whereas the sisters at the very least having a more inviting energy to them with their scenes displaying that. Vinum serves as a juxtaposition from the others with her ending being the one where you're actually kept alive but for her own amusement and needs.

but i 100% think the girls in this game were intentionally made abnormally big (just like in tower of trample) in order to try and show these characters are superior to you, they can womanhandle you as if you were a ragdoll. i think that's the fetish people of this game love and its unfair to change that into something resembling a child. bad bad bad.
In a sense I agree that that's the purpose of the designs of most of the witches but in this scenario I didn't mention Domina without reason as that game is angst from start to finish with little to no breathing room. I honestly don't mind a character with a different body type to break up the design similarities. Hell your use of TOT is pretty relevant to the discussion since that game shamelessly uses nylon foot content and mommies to an near oversaturated degree. That's why imo characters like Lily and Kaori stand out. While I can't speak about Kaori (since at this point she's never coming out), Lily is a fan favorite and one of those reasons I believe is because she's different from the other wardens in many different ways. A change of pace can end up being a highlight if done well and to deny that change of pace can end up making some aspects wear thin. Plus this is a femdom game and as long as the game doesn't deviate from that core I think it will be mostly welcomed with at least a greeting.

Learn to try to understand others instead of going around trying to take the high ground like some self righteous priest that's chucking cum in one hand and a Bible that's scared because it has seen your shit crusted dildo collection in the other. You're not speaking for everyone other than yourself just like I am.

Tl;Dr get the fuck off of your high horse cock

Last edited:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
This game is running my gpu at 88 ish degrees, any advice other than lowering graphics?
I haven't looked into the settings so you could probably tweak some things but lowering graphics IS the easiest option, next option would be to make sure your GPU is getting adequate airflow and is free of dust build up.

Reactions: zorb9009
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes