Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, I need help (if possible)! In episode 1, when Hero have to do a challenge to stop being a slave, how to do it??? I can manage to complete wave 1 but I keep failing every single time on wave 2... The bar starts moving left and the little black | moving right and whatever I press on the keyboard Hero's cuming... HELP!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone with some Unreal modding experience know if it would be possible to mod model swaps within the game, like switching Alice with the Dealer?
I don't know if It Is possibile, but Will be a mess. UTW have a lot of very specific animation, fit only for Alice model/proportions.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
Alright so i came to look at the updates , and I was confused in some aspects
1) is the entire spider palace for xen? i thought it was for kuro. ( or was it the cathedral for kuro I forgot xd)
2)Also I am kinda sad I didn't see "trick" being modeled tbh shes too awesome
3)So I have noticed that xen model has been made so far , but what about Vera Dawn? i mean she was released with xen in the update.
4)The fact that he made the succubus model and didn't really start with the witch apprentice or the dark witch makes me kinda sad.

these are the concerns so far.. :DD

PuddingSang

Sep 25, 2021
This is some really promising stuff. Great animation, brilliant voice acting on the witch's part and an idea that could lead to a top notch if not the best femdom game ever if it turns into a full game. Hope it develops further.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes