Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
will there be futa/trap content in future? Hero hasn't been pegged or tasted cock yet. If the game is going to have loli then the next logical step is women with big penis
I'm mean, i'm not against it but doubt it will go beyond pegging scenes between the hero and the girls, is the auther even into futa/trap?

RexMonroe

Oct 22, 2022
I'm mean, i'm not against it but doubt it will go beyond pegging scenes between the hero and the girls, is the auther even into futa/trap?
if the game represents the developer's personal fetishes then he's into: incest, pee, farts, feet, bdsm, implied scat, armpits and loli. If the man isn't into girls with dick at this point then he's a freakin' weirdo

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
if the game represents the developer's personal fetishes then he's into: incest, pee, farts, feet, bdsm, implied scat, armpits and loli. If the man isn't into girls with dick at this point then he's a freakin' weirdo
I believe when you're into the extreme fetishes you become more desensitized to other extreme genres, especially if you're the creator of NSFW. I think he's willing to do anything for the game if it makes the MC look like a bitch haha.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its only creepy if you make it creepy
Chris Hansen would disagree with you on that.

will there be futa/trap content in future? Hero hasn't been pegged or tasted cock yet. If the game is going to have loli then the next logical step is women with big penis
I say nyx the l*li altogether. As for pegging, I could see one of the witches attatching a small tentacle creature to her womanhood and mounting MC with her monstrous, slimy "strap-on". If she's feeling especially sadistic she could even zap it with her magic to make it lay eggs inside of his submissive bussy.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes