Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Chris Hansen would disagree with you on that.

I say nyx the l*li altogether. As for pegging, I could see one of the witches attatching a small tentacle creature to her womanhood and mounting MC with her monstrous, slimy "strap-on". If she's feeling especially sadistic she could even zap it with her magic to make it lay eggs inside of his submissive bussy.
+1 for tentacle egg butt stuff
- 1 for use of the word bussy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 23, 2022
wtf am i reading?. If the game gets all of the things you guys mentioned than I am out man
ignore them numeric literly only listen to paying custumer. so if you want him to do something sub to his patreon and request it in the next pole. also numeric does not have a specific fetish that he is focused on hence he will simmply make what the majority ask for.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
ignore them numeric literly only listen to paying custumer. so if you want him to do something sub to his patreon and request it in the next pole. also numeric does not have a specific fetish that he is focused on hence he will simmply make what the majority ask for.
well, there will be at least one loli char since she is already in development and all. and I think he said he planed to include some from the very start.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RexMonroe

Oct 22, 2022
well, there will be at least one loli char since she is already in development and all. and I think he said he planed to include some from the very start.
I remember there was talk about loli before the big sister character was made. I just figured that the loli was turned into the big sister character or was cancelled because of Patreon being against that stuff or something

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

probably she will be able to use the same abity with her feet, dont know if she will just summon another pair to smother the protagonist while giving him a footjob or if she could summon a lot of feet to mummyfied him with feet.

Reactions: pomnpomnpotter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
+1 for tentacle egg butt stuff
- 1 for use of the word bussy
Glad to see I'm not alone in wanting to see MC seeded with tentacle eggs.

Bussy is a good term but feel free to mentally replace it with femboy butt.

As for the... Young person, it wouldn't take much more work to give her a few more feet of maturity along with an appropriately sized chest.

RexMonroe

Oct 22, 2022

probably she will be able to use the same abity with her feet, dont know if she will just summon another pair to smother the protagonist while giving him a footjob or if she could summon a lot of feet to mummyfied him with feet.
He should really just change the games name to "Under the feet of the the Witch" or just make a character that's literally just a giant foot at this point. It'll keep the majority of his Patreons happy. :rolleyes:

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
He should really just change the games name to "Under the feet of the the Witch" or just make a character that's literally just a giant foot at this point. It'll keep the majority of his Patreons happy. :rolleyes:
Are you really complaining that he's going with what most his paying costumers want? lmao

Reactions: footjob87

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... I finally downloaded this again after being pissed with Alice sex scene. I finally saw the Herba vaginal sex scene and its way better. I wish we could model swap them or at least have free camera during sex scenes. I think that console mod might let me do it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
At first "Under the Witch" meant being under her butt, now it really does seem like being more of a shoe simulator. It's like we've been downgraded from being her chair to being a footstool.

Here's a prediction for Under the Witch's future:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time seeing the full body, fuck all of you she's amazing!
Seeing that image decreased my "Horny level".

Last edited:

Jerjes

Oct 28, 2020
Is there any mod or way to change the bodies corpulence? The body of Herba is to bulky for me , no offense

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
At first "Under the Witch" meant being under her butt, now it really does seem like being more of a shoe simulator. It's like we've been downgraded from being her chair to being a footstool.

Here's a prediction for Under the Witch's future:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing that image decreased my "Horny level".
well if that's the future of the game then I am more than happy :D

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes