Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Aug 23, 2020
Gonna spend the year learn to 3D model and make a rip off. WHOS WITH ME?
The modelling is not your issue. You can just use DAZ3D for characters and the UE Marketplace is saturated, you just need to pick up your monthly freebies...

Animation on the other hand... or Scene building, Lighting, Special Effects, Logic systems like equipment, Animation Blending, and then finally on top of all that, Gameplay Balance...

Just to put it in perspective, they have to create 3D models of characters and terrain, create enough animated scenes for it to be a worthwhile release, write a script, hire voice actors, animate and lip-sync the characters to their voice lines and then fix a bunch of bugs and clipping issues. It's a colossal project and what we got with Episode 1 was likely 90% finished before Numeric released the first scenes with Alice. (Which was why we got new completed scenes every month)

So it may be some time :coffee:
Terrain is usually handled via Quixel Assets, if not various free assets that get offloaded from epic, or the monthly freebies. Animations don't need much scripting unless you're doing things procedurally, which UTW doesn't do. If they are using voice actors, those actors can just film themselves with live link while they record and it's basically animated... as for syncing, it's really not that difficult. Moreover it's likely there's voice modulation software in use to change pitch and tone to create different effects simulating different characters.

Learning about these things and implementing them is time consuming, but once you have it down, churning out content isn't too difficult.

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Gonna spend the year learn to 3D model and make a rip off. WHOS WITH ME?
If you use UniversalUE4Unlocker for take a look to UTW scenes you will see how complicated theese animation are.
It's not just make two models move, you have also to set light, camera angle, etc...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
If you use UniversalUE4Unlocker for take a look to UTW scenes you will see how complicated theese animation are.
It's not just make two models move, you have also to set light, camera angle, etc...
dim lights, set camera, action - got it
3 ez steps to make a million dollar femdom game

Reactions: 21423007

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I had trouble using UE4Unlocker for UTWs scenes. It only allowed freecam during the idle moments, not during the action. Very annoying. Is there a workaround or is it just like this?

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Ummm, i have problem with the alice s footstool scene, she is wearing boots in it, is there any way to change this to pantyhose? (Sorry my english is bad)

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Just gorgeous!

Thank you for your continued support, I am NumericGazer
This month I was mainly rigging characters and adjusting 3D models

Rev
I made a few adjustments to the face

What kind of character is Rev? She is like a prankster, a ghost character

The crotch area has been changed to a shiny, silky material to increase the fetish level!

Beware of those overly strong and thick thighs!
If you are deceived by a cute face and caught in the thighs, there is no escape. It's common sense

Bernadead
I adjusted the face just a little bit

What kind of character is Bernadead.She is a mean mature witch

If you let your guard down, you may be tempted to lose, but...
But it is common sense that if you lose, you will be turned into a pet by the mean mature woman's peculiarly persistent punishment , so...

Background Concept
Backgrounds are going on in parallel!

Well, that's it for this month!

Next month, we will continue to make adjustments to the model while also working on animation and backgrounds
Thank you for your continued support, I am NumericGazer
This month I was mainly rigging characters and adjusting 3D models

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes