Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Is it me or have the models increased in quality ? They look better than Alice and Herba
Numeric reinvested and now has a full bloody development team, with I've been told has pretty big name among animators too, so yeah there was a huge jump in quality. Personally I find it even more evident in the stages, which you can find at the bottom of the progress report.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just gorgeous!

These two look interesting but that ghost girl doesn't look like a prankster and the mature witch also looks like a ghost. I am
guessing the white clothing is due to the castle being a fancy setting. My guess is that the ghost girl is the daughter of the mature witch. I would have preferred the prankster to look like Jessica from Tower of Trample.

Oh yeah youre right, its been a few months since I played I forgot how stacked she is.
Given how much MC has endured he could probably do situps under her butt by now.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I can already see a small issue that I'm going to have with this game in the future, one that also applies to other H games I've played: You won't see your favorite positions with every girl haha.
For example, a lot of the characters are thicc but that doesn't guarantee doggy, thighfucking, tittyfucking, etc for each one and I'm sure a lot of the gimmicky characters are gonna do some weird fictional positions/gestures you've never seen before lol.
It's not bad or anything, it's just you might have to suppress your expectations a bit when seeing the character designs.
I guess as long as there is an element of femdom that game is serving it's purpose.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I can already see a small issue that I'm going to have with this game in the future, one that also applies to other H games I've played: You won't see your favorite positions with every girl haha.
For example, a lot of the characters are thicc but that doesn't guarantee doggy, thighfucking, tittyfucking, etc for each one and I'm sure a lot of the gimmicky characters are gonna do some weird fictional positions/gestures you've never seen before lol.
It's not bad or anything, it's just you might have to suppress your expectations a bit when seeing the character designs.
I guess as long as there is an element of femdom that game is serving it's purpose.
Dude, I love scissorhold/headscissor. For me it's already a win-win since now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly I agree with this. Some positions such as anal, face sitting, and amazon position are just great staple positions. It's always such a missed opportunity when a girl with a big butt doesn't do much with it.

gigachad amazon position
Pics? I am sure many of us really want to see this position.

• Love
Reactions: lasklinz

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
Sadly I agree with this. Some positions such as anal, face sitting, and amazon position are just great staple positions. It's always such a missed opportunity when a girl with a big butt doesn't do much with it.
Yep and if everyone had every position it would just be Honeyselect lol. So it must be difficult to find a balance, I wish I had access to the discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I love new girls expecially the little wich:love: hope she ll have amazing footjob skills and hopefully no toenail XD

Anyone knows when the new update with new girls will be released?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes