Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Are there any secrets/easter eggs you guys have found? I found a location somewhere behind Alice's house that lets you unlock all scenes. I wonder if there is anything you can do in/near the lake, because fishing was mentioned, I can swim in it, and there is a line in the scene transition that claims eerie noises come from the lake.

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Are there any secrets/easter eggs you guys have found? I found a location somewhere behind Alice's house that lets you unlock all scenes. I wonder if there is anything you can do in/near the lake, because fishing was mentioned, I can swim in it, and there is a line in the scene transition that claims eerie noises come from the lake.
Is it possible to show us where behind Alice's house, because I didn't find?

Reactions: footjob87
Oct 2, 2018
Do you guys think we will ever get another girl with a similar body to herba? ik all the guys who like BBW loved herba
same as all the guys who like incest loved alice and those who like Loli loved the new design Mr.Obvious.
I'm sure the top tier patreon subscriber will have power over what genre,body type,personality the game will have
from all the design i've seen so far it's less likely to have another Herba like character because of what they're providing right now are quality over quantity.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
SPOILER AHEAD (I tried using the inline spoiler tag on the two images, didn't work, don't know how to make it work.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see the icon on the map but there's no prompt that asks me If I want to unlock the scenes.

Also you have an "I" attached to your spoiler tags, that's why it's not working

Reactions: mysorcpwns

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep and if everyone had every position it would just be Honeyselect lol. So it must be difficult to find a balance, I wish I had access to the discord.
I just looked up Honey Select in response to your comment. It looks like it has potential.

I know not every witch can do everything but they can all do the basic moves with each girl having her own specialty kinky way to humiliate MC.

Nice grade, you spanked her plump butt good!

Do you guys think we will ever get another girl with a similar body to herba? ik all the guys who like BBW loved herba
I'm sure we will. Big butt and facesitting go too well together for Herba to be the only BBW MC will get smothered by.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
I see the icon on the map but there's no prompt that asks me If I want to unlock the scenes.

Also you have an "I" attached to your spoiler tags, that's why it's not working

It's strange, those "I" were inserted into the tags automatically somehow. Anyways, that huge boulder protruding from the left edge of the second image is what gives me the prompt (the prompt to press E to interact with it, as if it were an item on the ground). I'm playing version 1.8, bought it from DLSite yesterday, if that makes any difference.

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I just looked up Honey Select in response to your comment. It looks like it has potential.
I assumed everyone know what HS was it's pretty popular. What I meant was despite the girls varying in size and personalities (or how ever you customize) you still have access to the same list positions. That's UTW would be if the developer didn't choose "the best" ones for us.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
same as all the guys who like incest loved alice and those who like Loli loved the new design Mr.Obvious.
I'm sure the top tier patreon subscriber will have power over what genre,body type,personality the game will have
from all the design i've seen so far it's less likely to have another Herba like character because of what they're providing right now are quality over quantity.
I don't like incest but i still loved Alice, Slim thick girls are amazing also, ig fingers cross that the fans get another bbw somewhere down the line. I believe another will eventually come once the game's progression continues.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's strange, those "I" were inserted into the tags automatically somehow. Anyways, that huge boulder protruding from the left edge of the second image is what gives me the prompt (the prompt to press E to interact with it, as if it were an item on the ground). I'm playing version 1.8, bought it from DLSite yesterday, if that makes any difference.
That's odd. I got the patched 1.8 Steam version from the OP, it's still not showing.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
If I'm correct Herba was designed by Jujunaught, you should check that artist's work.
Jujunaught! That makes so much sense.
Normally I would stay away from fetishes like footplay and farts, but Herba is so ridiculously hot that she makes these fetishes work for me. It just makes her all the more sexy.
100% Feet don't interest me in the slightest but somehow she stops all the blood going to my brain. But we still need to go bigger. I still don't think we've reached a limit to female size for this game, and as far as "BBW"s go, Herba is quite tame.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Jujunaught! That makes so much sense.

100% Feet don't interest me in the slightest but somehow she stops all the blood going to my brain. But we still need to go bigger. I still don't think we've reached a limit to female size for this game, and as far as "BBW"s go, Herba is quite tame.
Anything can happen, after all we're dealing with witches, i do believe we will have another bbw sometime in the future. Numeric seems to love mixing it up with all kinda fetishes and girls so far

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
hello everyone, maybe someone remembers from the oldies here I recorded a video on the game, so I updated my hardware so I want to record in a new quality, the first one to answer this comment and indicate 2 scenes from the game, I will record them for him)
Hello, please record standing Alice's pussy licking scene and dream about Alice as she ride MC.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes