Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
If you have a dynamic IP, use megabasterd for mega links. Reset your ip once hit the limit and it will resume the download where you left off.
An easy way to reset your dynamic ip is to turn off your router, wait 30s and turn it back on.

As for Google drive links, there are several ways to bypass limits. First method is to login to an account. This will solve the issue for more than half the time. If that doesn't work, there's another method but it's detailed well in another thread and I don't remember all the steps.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you have a dynamic IP, use megabasterd for mega links. Reset your ip once hit the limit and it will resume the download where you left off.
An easy way to reset your dynamic ip is to turn off your router, wait 30s and turn it back on.

As for Google drive links, there are several ways to bypass limits. First method is to login to an account. This will solve the issue for more than half the time. If that doesn't work, there's another method but it's detailed well in another thread and I don't remember all the steps.
Megabastard sounds interesting, I will have to give this a try :)

Reactions: footjob87

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Apologies if this has been asked already but not having much joy with search function:
after you progress to a certain point with Herba, a cutscene shows some paper on the ground, which I assume you're meant to wander over to and interact with.
Only problem is I can't find it. It looks like it's in the main cave, but it's not showing up. Am I missing it or has it not been added to the WIP yet?

Reactions: footjob87

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Pixeldrain & Gofile FTW
i expect march for the next playable build
I too expect february or march.

Do we know how Numeric is planning to release the new builds? Because last time we only really had Alice with Herba as a side peace, but now we have 4 legit enemies, so are to expect parallel releases or one after the other as if they were chapters of sorts?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I too expect february or march.

Do we know how Numeric is planning to release the new builds? Because last time we only really had Alice with Herba as a side peace, but now we have 4 legit enemies, so are to expect parallel releases or one after the other as if they were chapters of sorts?
I expect at least August.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes