Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
Anybody knows what are the commands to avoid the headscissors and other stuff? also for the foot minigame with Alice, they are different commands than the one for the BBW lady
WASD keys. For the mini game with the waves you need only A and D. I tried the trick with assigning all keys to only one key but it doesn't work. It's really easy to win tho... Have fun!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

succxess1

May 4, 2021
So i saw on Steam discussion, Under The Witch Beginnings is a completed game. And the next release is a new game altogether. I wonder why this new content couldnt be packaged together?
Probably because it's easier to release it as a separate game rather than having to merge it with the old one. also it's probably a way to make more money because it appears as a sequel rather than an "episode" Either way it doesn't matter much because the result is the same.

May 31, 2020
Uh oh Numeric is looking for a new animator. Does this mean that someone working for him has bailed or is he just looking for another animator to speed up development? :unsure:
View attachment 2310331
Let's hope for the best. Personally, I think that because he said he's going to start working on lewd animations for the characters from January, he's in dire need of more and more animators for the scenes.
Let's wish we'll get more various scenes and stories with each of them. :love:

Reactions: footjob87

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Oml UTW is soo amazing with unreal unlocker, the angles are spectacular, just when u think you've seen em all another appears. I don't think any game will ever beat UTW imo
It doesn't seem to work properly for me. I can use UE4Unlocker fine when roaming around but during the scenes it only allowed freecam during the idle moments, not during the action. Am I doing something wrong here?

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
It doesn't seem to work properly for me. I can use UE4Unlocker fine when roaming around but during the scenes it only allowed freecam during the idle moments, not during the action. Am I doing something wrong here?
Make sure your hotkeys are set to what u want em to be, sometimes the software can be funky and id have to close it and reopen

succxess1

May 4, 2021
you might be hitting toggle slomo game pause, make sure u check the hotkeys for that also
I don't think I am because when I'm in-game and toggle it the environment physics, characters slight movements are all still happening and everything as if I were playing but standing still, also I can do it during the idle moments in hentai scenes. It's only the action during hentai scenes when the camera is frozen. These are my settings, to toggle it I just go ~toggledebugcamera and again to turn it off.
Edit: Found out I was doing it wrong by using debugcamera instead of the insert key which enables/disables another type of camera.
UTW UE4 unlocker keys.JPG

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes