Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
So i saw on Steam discussion, Under The Witch Beginnings is a completed game. And the next release is a new game altogether. I wonder why this new content couldnt be packaged together?
I think this is because in chapter 2 he will add loli charaters, and steam don't like loli content as I know ( and he mentioned that in description of the game in steam ).
But maybe its because of other reasons, only author tell for sure.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I think this is because in chapter 2 he will add loli charaters, and steam don't like loli content as I know ( and he mentioned that in description of the game in steam ).
Maybe you've right.
Maybe it's also because in these years he has managed to collect an incredible amount of money with patreon and also publish his first game on steam, so he think it's the time to move from what was basicanly an experiment to something more complex, and he need to give ti his new project a fresh start. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: footjob87

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Save file for patch 1.8

Beaten Alice with Rank S in 10 turns no dmg. Easy to do once you have a high enough ATK.

It's an okay game, but I find it weird how strongly masochistic it is. Even when wiping the floor with Alice, MC still likes to be dominated by her. I feel like a Power Dynamic in the game was in order, a way for you to grow as a person and become dominant.

Jul 27, 2020
Oml UTW is soo amazing with unreal unlocker, the angles are spectacular, just when u think you've seen em all another appears. I don't think any game will ever beat UTW imo
Planning on trying it out, can you control the FOV or just the position of the camera?

Dunedain

Feb 1, 2022
Save file for patch 1.8

Beaten Alice with Rank S in 10 turns no dmg. Easy to do once you have a high enough ATK.

It's an okay game, but I find it weird how strongly masochistic it is. Even when wiping the floor with Alice, MC still likes to be dominated by her. I feel like a Power Dynamic in the game was in order, a way for you to grow as a person and become dominant.

You do realise this is a femdom game right?

Oct 2, 2018
explain these game existence then, cw: legitimate loli VA

Reactions: Ale69

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
explain these game existence then, cw: legitimate loli VA
First its not 3d loli.
Second these games are without sexual content in steam ( you need to apply patch for sexual content to appear ).
Third - there is always exeptions, there is games that allow you to make lolies like Honey Select 2 but the games themselves do not have lolies, you just can make women look like lolies.
Find better examples, where specifically in steam game have loli hentai content without need to patch it for this content.

Reactions: footjob87

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
Save file for patch 1.8

I used this but not working

Oct 2, 2018
First its not 3d loli.
Second these games are without sexual content in steam ( you need to apply patch for sexual content to appear ).
Third - there is always exeptions, there is games that allow you to make lolies like Honey Select 2 but the games themselves do not have lolies, you just can make women look like lolies.
Find better examples, where specifically in steam game have loli hentai content without need to patch it for this content.
First 2d/3d doesn't have anything to do in banning the games, there are 2d loli games banned on steam
second fair point, yes you need to patch it but it's such a poor method of steam regulating their games
third yes i have seen this in many sandbox type of games
Third Crisis, i don't know if you view shortstack as an adult but yeah it didn't need patching, Loli from wiki definition are "A young or young-looking girl character in Japanese anime and manga" and i view these shortstacks as young looking girl. Also based on my irl junior highschool there are shortstacks.
Again, we can just go to UTW discord and tell devs the cheap methods to avoid being banned on steam if it's "loli" reason
when i say legitimate loli it's literally underage VA voicing the characters and it's far worse than 2D loli depiction IMO

Archer717

Mar 10, 2018
Save file for patch 1.8

Is it supposed to unlock the gallery/content section because it does not seem to be that way. The save otherwise works.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Forgot the game was updated (sorry) so updated the steam version to 1.8.

I also believe I fixed the save file to include all Gallery scenes this time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes