Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to
Edit: disable Uncensored Shader for Episode 0?

These .pak files are new to me. I can't seem to open them

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Is there any update beyond this version that came out in July of 2022? is there any date for an upcoming date?
The 1.8 version it's the final one.
We are waiting for the new episode, but nobody really knows when it will be relased, we can only make speculation about that.
Imo we could see something in august of this year, if we are lucky.

Last edited:

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
If your games crashes when you buy or sell in the cave then turn down your graphics to all medium. That should stop it. Just a FYI

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This femdom game lmao, please play other game if you want that shit. Leave this masterpiece alone
Noooo, I want a few scenes scenes of MC riding the girl's butts and pulling their hair upon winning. I never said to make this a maledom game, just for there to be some payback sex for all the degrading (And very sexy) things they have done to his body.

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I enjoyed The Dealer and everything up until after v1.4. It was a strong hero being brought low and it looked to be similar to Goddess of Trampling in that it was going to be bossfight to bossfight. But this now... it's just femdom game where our very weak simpy pathetic protagonist is indulged in his desires by someone that thinks less of him. If you enjoy that, it's fine. I personally preferred when something strong is brought low, where it has somewhere to fall from, instead of, "Yeah this thing was already pathetic, there is no worthwhile struggle, it's just 'foreplay' basically."
What the fuck do you mean "It's JUST femdom"?! You mean one of the best genres that exists? You can win your little battles with your little sword but the witches will ALWAYS win in the bedroom. I mean they would have to or it would ruin the core concept lol

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2020
What the fuck mean "It's JUST femdom"?! You mean one of the best genres that exists? You can win your little battles with your little sword but the witches will ALWAYS win in the bedroom. I mean they would have to or it would ruin the core concept lol
Reapergod is someone who suffers from masochism. They enjoy witnessing a sadists success, even reveling in it, if it happens to them. Sadists are ones who derive enjoyment from acts of destruction, and causing suffering.

While Female domination doesn't need to revolve around sadomaso activities, it is often the case. For some people, the appreciation of Female Domination comes from bonding and trust, where one submits, and the dominant while having their way, doesn't cross bottom lines, and is trustworthy to be in such a position, in which case it's just harmless fun (Which is what the BDSM Scene openly promotes and claims is the sole focus).

In the end it's all about mentality. Some people just want to watch the world burn, whether it's from outside the fire, or inside. In other cases, people like to see stability and growth.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Reapergod is someone who suffers from masochism. They enjoy witnessing a sadists success, even reveling in it, if it happens to them. Sadists are ones who derive enjoyment from acts of destruction, and causing suffering.

While Female domination doesn't need to revolve around sadomaso activities, it is often the case. For some people, the appreciation of Female Domination comes from bonding and trust, where one submits, and the dominant while having their way, doesn't cross bottom lines, and is trustworthy to be in such a position, in which case it's just harmless fun (Which is what the BDSM Scene openly promotes and claims is the sole focus).

In the end it's all about mentality. Some people just want to watch the world burn, whether it's from outside the fire, or inside. In other cases, people like to see stability and growth.
More-so when it's in a fictional sense, like a game, gif or video. I'd rather have the full non-con when it comes to femdom or any dom sub scenario. As when it's not in real-life it's animations or a game using animations. So I'd rather experience the fantasy of a full non-con scenario. Also... both sadism and masochism are healthy, it's more about moderation rather than kinkshaming. As for what I'm into. I'm a switch that usually doms. I enjoy more healthy measures in real-life but when doing fictional stuff, especially in roleplay I'd rather act-out the full non-con. As no-one gets hurt and it's OOC consensual between two people.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
What the fuck mean "It's JUST femdom"?! You mean one of the best genres that exists? You can win your little battles with your little sword but the witches will ALWAYS win in the bedroom. I mean they would have to or it would ruin the core concept lol
I didn't say it's just femdom. I said it's just a femdom game where the protagonist is already weak. Don't partially quote half a sentence and try to make it something the statement wasn't.

Reactions: footjob87

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
However, the core concept of this game since has always been about a arrogant male brat challenging a more powerful/smarter female character.

A one-sided experience where the woman subjugate the male.
If you was looking for a more "belanced" interaction you're clearly in the wrong place, like somebody seeking a decent city-build experience in a car-racing game.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Recently found HMV-Under The Witch video and God it's so good. It's a pity that apart from two such videos I didn't find more HMV UTW

and even more...

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't say it's just femdom. I said it's just a femdom game where the protagonist is already weak. Don't partially quote half a sentence and try to make it something the statement wasn't.
Listen here Bucko. I'm going to need you to fap to this game. You aren't thinking straight, you're clearly backed up

tka2

Jan 6, 2019

and even more...
That's not exactly what I meant

Here is this video. I like it, it's mounted to music

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes