Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
All I am saying is if he released monthly he wouldn't have lost 50% of income.
And what to release every month exactly? You can say he can start with one witch, one scene and small part of the building but this is a lot of work for just 1 month too... Numeric Gazer and his team are doing great so far. Just people are too inpatient! Find something to do and come back here once per month until the game is released. As simple as that!

Reactions: OppaiDragon8569

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
The witches of next game can be identified at a glance
I like this balance!
All character looks good!

Kuro

Xen

Rev

Velladawn

Bernadead

Liese

Claire

Trick

Rosa

Schedule for next month
This month seemed short because of the time taken up with tax returns. And it's actually short
Now that we have the backgrounds and characters in place, I think we should start prototyping the game portion of the project while we work on the content of the erotic scenes.
Some have asked when the demo version will be available, but we are undecided.
We are thinking about it, but we will release it when we have something that is somewhat satisfactory
I dont understand what is with these pixel characters, a new pixel 2D game? or just like showing them on pixel style? thnx

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
However, the core concept of this game since has always been about a arrogant male brat challenging a more powerful/smarter female character.

A one-sided experience where the woman subjugate the male.
If you was looking for a more "belanced" interaction you're clearly in the wrong place, like somebody seeking a decent city-build experience in a car-racing game.
Listen here Bucko. I'm going to need you to fap to this game. You aren't thinking straight, you're clearly backed up
v1.4 In my opinion was and is still the best version of the game. I found the witch fight much more engaging and now, you can't even access it in the current version.

• Angry
Reactions: jman3347

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
v1.4 In my opinion was and is still the best version of the game. I found the witch fight much more engaging and now, you can't even access it in the current version.
What are you babbling about?
V1.4 it's included in the final 1.8 version, you can play it.

Reactions: lopqwe

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the entire scene collection?
I don't have time to play this game because i'm busy.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
if the game is complete with episode 0 and episode 1, why does it still say on patreon still in development?

Nov 9, 2020
And what to release every month exactly? You can say he can start with one witch, one scene and small part of the building but this is a lot of work for just 1 month too... Numeric Gazer and his team are doing great so far. Just people are too inpatient! Find something to do and come back here once per month until the game is released. As simple as that!
Yes, he can release one scene a month like he did before, and he had x2 the amount of patrons/money. It's merely an observation that he lost HALF of his patrons.

• Angry
Reactions: jman3347

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question but is there a uncensored version of v1.8?
On steam there's a link. Other than that not sure. I think either steam version or download version are the same game as both are v1.8 But have no idea what's the 3 one v.02.0 aVer11 is.
Maybe someone know how the top 2 are different and what's the third one.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes