Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
On steam there's a link. Other than that not sure. I think either steam version or download version are the same game as both are v1.8 But have no idea what's the 3 one v.02.0 aVer11 is.
Maybe someone know how the top 2 are different and what's the third one.
Yeah I am not sure what's the difference between the two types of downloads. The Non-steam download seems to be the steam version since both are censored so I am just wondering if there is a mistake or I am just retarded.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
v.02.0 aVer11 was the last build relased only in patreon. I'm not sure but It lack of some scenes. Btw you can try to find the changelog

si_val

Sep 29, 2019
That's an unreasonable character expansion. It looks like they really want to make a collection of pretty girls without adding anything appropriate to their game.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You should get coupons or something that costs so much you get in dept.
After you defeat your sister you can get the final scene. Iirc you need to be in a lot of dept.

Reactions: footjob87

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Except bowei hasn't lost 50% of his patrons?

Compare the two, then come back to me
wonder why, probably because he keeps teasing and teasing.
better comunication doesnt mean better work

May 28, 2020
I'm hyped but also split on this. We'll have to see how it's gonna go. I hope it's not going to be a download of 50+ GB of data. Because if we take into account the amount of girls, the current gen graphics, the castle and mocap baked animation data.. I'm afraid it's going to be way larger download than the one with just Alice and Herba.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'm hyped but also split on this. We'll have to see how it's gonna go. I hope it's not going to be a download of 50+ GB of data. Because if we take into account the amount of girls, the current gen graphics, the castle and mocap baked animation data.. I'm afraid it's going to be way larger download than the one with just Alice and Herba.
Damm, it will take like... 10 minutes to dowload!

May 28, 2020
Damm, it will take like... 10 minutes to dowload!
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. Speed's not the problem I have with it. However when you take into account my 1GB per second Internet, which I pay 40 bucks per month for, seems that filehosts are limiting and reducing that speed greatly. So yeah, around 15-20 minutes for a download that should've taken roughly 6 minutes top.

The real problem I have with this is that the last time I downloaded the game project. The one with Alice and Herba, it was way too large for what it was. That alone confirms that the resource management of this project is bad. When you have a game with these graphics, you look into optimizing the project file structure. Like removing unused textures, models, you do what you can by compressing sounds and music (Which he clearly didn't do because I ripped the music from the game to see and each song had ridiculous file size. There were also some extremely unnecessary large ambient sounds.)

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. Speed's not the problem I have with it. However when you take into account my 1GB per second Internet, which I pay 40 bucks per month for, seems that filehosts are limiting and reducing that speed greatly. So yeah, around 15-20 minutes for a download that should've taken roughly 6 minutes top.

The real problem I have with this is that the last time I downloaded the game project. The one with Alice and Herba, it was way too large for what it was. That alone confirms that the resource management of this project is bad. When you have a game with these graphics, you look into optimizing the project file structure. Like removing unused textures, models, you do what you can by compressing sounds and music (Which he clearly didn't do because I ripped the music from the game to see and each song had ridiculous file size. There were also some extremely unnecessary large ambient sounds.)
To be honest, I don't really care.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes