Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
He could release one witch a month, instead of 6 witches a year
One witch every 3 months seems more realistic, but isn't getting all of them in one big update much better? The best outcome imo would be if he didn't have to priorities short updates and could fully dedicate himself to the whole game so we get the full game in 3-5 years as a complete chunk. Though with how the voting has worked in the past that's probably not possible.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
In the OP, what's the difference between the Download and the Steam Ver 1.8 + Patched? What's the most current one/shouldn't they be the same?

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
You just need to level up and buy the Axe and the rest of the defensive equipement.
That's how I did it.

It'll get a few runs, but eventually you'll achieve it.
do you know how to cheat the gold? well at least it makes it easier for me to play this game

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
do you know how to cheat the gold? well at least it makes it easier for me to play this game
I don't know if there's any gold cheat aviable, but stones and woods keep spawning arround the house, you just need to change time of the day.

Also, keep in mind that before have any chance to defeat Alice you need to level up, beeing defeated by her.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Did he mention the context here? I wonder if this will be a death by magical snu snu bad end... Perhaps a magical energy creature summoned through her kitty will consume him while she rides him with an ahegao that could put Bell Delphine to shame.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes