Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
You care enough to respond to me but whatever dude. Perhaps next time, you should keep worthless comments to yourself then. I am not the first person on this forum to say that to you specifically.
With respect, I don't need you permission to keep express my toughts about this game. So please, keep your worthless suggestion for yourself.

The game it's probably not the best optimized piece of software, but I don't care to use some extra GB to store It.
Also, we are Just speculating right now.We Will see when the First demo Will be aviable.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
How to see this herba scene?? I see in the shop there is no scene like this

You should get coupons or something that costs so much you get in dept.
After you defeat your sister you can get the final scene. Iirc you need to be in a lot of dept.
That last scene is included in the coupon or what? If it doesn't mean I have to incur a lot of debt to the herbs then defeat sister is that so?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
That scene is the sex slave scene. To access it you have to defeat your sister first, then iirc get the last coupon.
After that you can get as many coupons as you like to receive more and more dept. At some point Herba will tell you you have incurred too much dept, and she will collect it. You have then the option between a whipping scene or becoming her sex slave.

DeadlyDimSim

Feb 23, 2018
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. Speed's not the problem I have with it. However when you take into account my 1GB per second Internet, which I pay 40 bucks per month for, seems that filehosts are limiting and reducing that speed greatly. So yeah, around 15-20 minutes for a download that should've taken roughly 6 minutes top.

The real problem I have with this is that the last time I downloaded the game project. The one with Alice and Herba, it was way too large for what it was. That alone confirms that the resource management of this project is bad. When you have a game with these graphics, you look into optimizing the project file structure. Like removing unused textures, models, you do what you can by compressing sounds and music (Which he clearly didn't do because I ripped the music from the game to see and each song had ridiculous file size. There were also some extremely unnecessary large ambient sounds.)
farties.png
1st world problems lmao

May 28, 2020
Lmao. That's insane. I couldn't put up with that. Besides, having the computer power turned on for 20 hours straight is very expensive nowadays. If I'm not sitting in front of my screen, it's shutting down.

• Wow
Reactions: footjob87
Nov 27, 2019
The upcoming update is like a whole new game with a huge location and many girls which have multiple scenes + the dev choosed to complete it and then release it instead of releasing in batches
That's why we wait till he ends cooking
It should already finish like 10/8 it is been so long. He should release before this mid year.

Reactions: {0__0}

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
It should already finish like 10/8 it is been so long. He should release before this mid year.
Nah, not the amount of quality content he is preparing
- script
- concept arts
- location + characters
- sounds
- animations
If I had to guess, end of 2023 could be an realistic date but that really depends on how long it takes to create 1 scene

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Nah, not the amount of quality content he is preparing
- script
- concept arts
- location + characters
- sounds
- animations
If I had to guess, end of 2023 could be an realistic date but that really depends on how long it takes to create 1 scene
yeah this time he has to prepare 30GB of clouds and empty sky instead of just a small lake and some trees this time

• Angry
Reactions: footjob87
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes