Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Rosa previously was named Witch of the darkness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Velladawn my favorite, she is looks like vampire?(gonna suck you dry in more ways than one :oops:)
any update even small pixel art, gives hope that we see them sooner

May 25, 2017
and Velladawn my favorite, she is looks like vampire?(gonna suck you dry in more ways than one :oops:)
db761ey-13e375c8-5617-47b8-965c-e3c064b87bc7.png

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
I kind of don't like the inconsistent art styles of each character, makes the game looks less official and more indie

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Poor MC, he's going to have such a hard time against these two witches. One is going to best him with her sword and the other is literally going to whip his subby butt.

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Poor MC, he's going to have such a hard time against these two witches. One is going to best him with her sword and the other is literally going to whip his subby butt.
Conspiracy theory
Velladawn seems only one character carry weapon with herself - maybe she have like protagonist sister style story, no magical tricks(not like pure witch level) but more skill/talent :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 23, 2022
update a in a few days

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Conspiracy theory
Velladawn seems only one character carry weapon with herself - maybe she have like protagonist sister style story, no magical tricks(not like pure witch level) but more skill/talent :unsure:
That would make for some interesting and sexy role-reversal (Pun intended).

Poor? Bruh he is lucky:rolleyes:
Idk, so far he took a major beating from Dealer and nearly ended up collared to her only to be shown up by his own sister, beaten horribly yet again, then male-hoing himself to a big bottomed witch in the cave only to take more beating and humiliation from his sister and in the next update he's probably going to be taken sexually by her.

Our boi is in for a rough time...

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I kinda given up on running the game, it will simply melt my PC
and my PC isn't the worst...I mean I can run plenty of 2019-2020 AAA games
I simply just want the scenes that's all I can hope to get from this game

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
so they never gonna make an actual sex scene with alice? really? dream doesn't count are the devs fo real?
I mean they didnt give the lady with the biggest tits(herba) a titfuck scene but the first witch got one, so i can't so i'm surprised the hero hasn't had sex with alice

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I mean they didnt give the lady with the biggest tits(herba) a titfuck scene but the first witch got one, so i can't so i'm surprised the hero hasn't had sex with alice
The fact that the sex scene with Alice you've got is a "dream" in the history does really matter when you jerk off?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I downloaded the v0.2.0 version and ye it is just an earlier version, why is it even listed in the downloads? It is a bit confusing.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I downloaded the v0.2.0 version and ye it is just an earlier version, why is it even listed in the downloads? It is a bit confusing.
Why did you did not take some moments to read the last page of this topic? Mendakin ask for the latest version just few post up!

Btw, the v0.2.0 was a Little bit easier to play of I remember correctly.
Also, you don't need the uncensored patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: footjob87
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes