Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
yea very its very weird how no one else is making a 3d game like this or even close to this level of graphics, they all seem to be making rpgm games
Not a coder/game dev so dont know definitively but one imagines something like this is probably harder to make and more expensive, I know designing 3D models is a whole other skill an artist would have to learn on top of the coding and outsourcing that stuff and getting quality work within set deadlines would in itself be extremely expensive.

Last edited:

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
i kinda used to think its a joke when people say realistically "if we are lucky too " the demo would be at the end of this year , but when I look at the way the updates are going I am starting to believe that they are right lul

Reactions: footjob87

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
i kinda used to think its a joke when people say realistically "if we are lucky too " the demo would be at the end of this year , but when I look at the way the updates are going I am starting to believe that they are right lul
Ye it sucks especially when he has a full team now so u would think it would come sooner but these things take a lot of time sadly. Depending on the revenue he gets from the release he may hire more people though which means we won't have to wait as long

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
We are not jocking. If you see how much time take from the first anuncment of a new version to the first demo you can figure It.

SAVESOVIET

Nov 26, 2022
as i said in that post numeric will 100% make what paying costumer's ask, hence anything is on the table. ive been following his patreon for months and when i started i though he was like your usual feet femdom game dev. but herba was proof that how will make any content that is asked for. and yea i cant guarantee he is not looking at this forum but i can guarantee that we in this forums are an immensely small portion of his fan base, a simple way to look at this is just to look at the purchases on dlsite which are a few hundred away from 30,000 purchases by the way that about $300,000 and thats at $10 per purchase and we know their was a time it was 12 and 15. the game is currently number 1 in a lot of categorise and has 8000 4-5 stars on dlsite. so for perspective about dlsite is just one of the sites its available on.

I think ive said enough i cant stress this anymore numeric will make what paying subscribers ask him to make and this is actually a very good thing because something i did not mention is that after he makes a type of content, then the next poll usually does not have that content as an option hence why each month their was a ifferent thing from herba and sometimes alice. Herba essentially did everything
facesitting
handjob
footjob
armpit (didn't even know that was a thing)
face farting
anal sex
normal sex
blowjob
bdsm
and a bit of financial dom

while alice did numerous feet scenes
over 9 feet scenes
AND RIM JOB PLSSSS

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
how to open this alice collection? I've followed the instructions but still can't find it.
Maybe someone can explain in detail please.

Reactions: Falsokeboso
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes