Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 23, 2022

Achivements of April 2023
Thank you for your continued support, I'm NumericGazer.
This month we mainly did the following
Characters
・Modeling: Rev's hat (completed)
Backgrounds
・Modeling: Flip Spider's Castle Hall (WIP)
・Modeling: Deborah's room (Completed)
Game
・Creation of the game part

Ero
・Coordination of erotic scenes on UE5
Character
・Modeling:Rev's hat (completed)
Modeler:
Rev's hat is finished! It looks good!

Background
Concept:
・Modeling: Flip Spider Castle Hall (WIP)
This is the hall section of the Flip Spider Castle. It has a nice mood

・Modeling: Deborah's room (completed)
The quality of the stained glass has been improved and the overall room is now more complete

Game

We are regaining a sense of game development while adjusting the game system we developed in Beginnings to the current environment and organizing the data. I got a screen like this

I do so many processes of game development on my own that after a while I forget the processes of the parts I haven't worked on yet
I'm amazed at how quickly I remember them once I start working on them
Ero
This month, I finally imported an erotic scene onto UE5 and made some minor adjustments to create a quality screen that I thought would work.
I think it turned out pretty good, so I'd like to share it with you

I have several points of particular interest,
The biggest one in particular is the shape we created to express the adductor longus and gracilis of the hip joint that appear when the legs are opened.

These "details that are troublesome but should be done" are surprisingly important, don't you think?
This month, I got a sense that "I will be able to make a sufficiently fappable product." Well, I think I can manage
Schedule for next month
We will continue to make the game next month. This month, we found an animator to create skill motions, so we hope to showcase that part of the game from next month

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017

Characters
Backgrounds
Game

Ero
Character
Modeler:

Background
Concept:

The quality of the stained glass has been improved and the overall room is now more complete

Game
We are regaining a sense of game development while adjusting the game system we developed in Beginnings to the current environment and organizing the data. I got a screen like this

I do so many processes of game development on my own that after a while I forget the processes of the parts I haven't worked on yet
Ero
This month, I finally imported an erotic scene onto UE5 and made some minor adjustments to create a quality screen that I thought would work.

The biggest one in particular is the shape we created to express the adductor longus and gracilis of the hip joint that appear when the legs are opened.

These "details that are troublesome but should be done" are surprisingly important, don't you think?
This month, I got a sense that "I will be able to make a sufficiently fappable product." Well, I think I can manage
Schedule for next month
We will continue to make the game next month. This month, we found an animator to create skill motions, so we hope to showcase that part of the game from next month

I am so ready for this

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Kuro is pleasingly tall based on that field test vid. She was already pretty high on my big titty goth gf estimations but this is an amazing revelation.

Looking forward to seeing that vampire looking sword chick getting some teasers too.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
any idea when it's going to be published? or old saves will work?
Since in chapter 1 we just started out being randomly saved by alice ig in chapter 2 we're just gonna randomly end up in that castle maybe? i'm most likely wrong though, gonna be interesting to see how the mc ends up there

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Characters
Backgrounds
Game

Ero
Character
Modeler:

Background
Concept:

Game

Ero
Video1
Video2
Video3

Video

Schedule for next month

All contents of this month here!
Thank you for sharing this update! It looks like a lot of UTW fans will be eating well next month :)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes