Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
i downloaded the mod to toggle the camera however, how do I get the scenes to continue playing without hitting space because I can't use that while im in camera mode?

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I noticed that some parts of the scenes have the mc hidden or part of him hidden when in pov.
It looks weird when using the mod to unlock the camera.
Is there a way to force the model to always stay there?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I noticed that some parts of the scenes have the mc hidden or part of him hidden when in pov.
You cannot.
the model it's not "hidden", it's just not there.

Sep 22, 2018
Is this the moment you found out that 1st Person games are mostly designed with their MC's model being just the arms and at best their legs and feet ?
Did you ever get to hear anythinga about "GPU resources managment and savings" ?
Do you even know that when in a game there's rain, it's most likely just no further than 3 meters from the center of the playable's character model, that the rain goes over at around it, if not just being in the camera angles that end up being your peripherical vision ?

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
Is this the moment you found out that 1st Person games are mostly designed with their MC's model being just the arms and at best their legs and feet ?
Did you ever get to hear anythinga about "GPU resources managment and savings" ?
Do you even know that when in a game there's rain, it's most likely just no further than 3 meters from the center of the playable's character model, that the rain goes over at around it, if not just being in the camera angles that end up being your peripherical vision ?
I am a Unity developer lol I know how they are designed.
The sex scenes I am talking about have the full model at some point and then some parts are hidden in the next scene. Head, eyes, hair, etc.
So most likely they are just disabled and it should be possible to force enable them.
At least that how it works in Unity.

Same thing for effects like rain/fog/snow, you can change them with mods.

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Oh man, the waiting is killing me! I really hope one day we can destroy any of the girl with a big load in the pussy. I yearn the posibility of impregnating the thick witch vendor....... I'm drooling thinkg about it.
I think you pick up the wrong game buddy X-D

Reactions: 912BHi

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I am a Unity developer lol I know how they are designed.
The sex scenes I am talking about have the full model at some point and then some parts are hidden in the next scene. Head, eyes, hair, etc.
So most likely they are just disabled and it should be possible to force enable them.
At least that how it works in Unity.

Same thing for effects like rain/fog/snow, you can change them with mods.
You know more about this stuff than me then X-D.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Oh man, the waiting is killing me! I really hope one day we can destroy any of the girl with a big load in the pussy. I yearn the posibility of impregnating the thick witch vendor....... I'm drooling thinkg about it.
ye i doubt we will see anything like that unless a big sponsor for the game asks for it

Reactions: Xarem 23

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is why each girl needs a non-cannon maledom ending. This way you can beat and fuck the girls to live happily ever after or continue your quest getting pegged, facesat, ravished etc.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes