Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
This is why each girl needs a non-cannon maledom ending. This way you can beat and fuck the girls to live happily ever after or continue your quest getting pegged, facesat, ravished etc.
That's a pretty terrible idea. Wasting development time on something which neither the dev or majority of the audience are into for a game which will already take eons to finish assuming Numeric sticks to his current plan (which is unlikely)
Maybe as some kind of DLC addon after the game is finished but not during development.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
That's a pretty terrible idea. Wasting development time on something which neither the dev or majority of the audience are into for a game which will already take eons to finish assuming Numeric sticks to his current plan (which is unlikely)
Maybe as some kind of DLC addon after the game is finished but not during development.
as much as I dislike maledom and the idea, I still think its a better idea to design animations instead of spending months designing different clouds, rocks, and giant ass lakes that serve no purpose

• Angry
Reactions: Dunedain

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There are ways to do it that would not be resource intensive. This could be done simply by using the same standing models of the characters, adding some lines of text and maybe a few repeating animations of MC dicc going into witch's butt. These animations could likely be recycled to model a witch's strap-on pegging MC bussy as well. Again, this would not be a cannon route just a dead end just like losing in Monster Girl Quest.

Reactions: FetusStomper

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
FOR REAL! That's a great idea man, let's see what happens, maybe it would be an option in the future. Finger crossed!
It probably could happen if you're willing to pay the owner a ton of money for a custom scene, Closest thing we will probably ever get to maledom is the female being defeated and even then the creator would turn that situation into femdom like he did with alice

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
I don't get the idea there should be a maledom part of this but I would personally like some more femdom scenes that aren't feet/foot related. I totally get thats a big part of the game but just some variation beyond that + face sitting would be cool given how many characters Numeric is tryna make with the next installment of the game

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I don't get the idea there should be a maledom part of this but I would personally like some more femdom scenes that aren't feet/foot related. I totally get thats a big part of the game but just some variation beyond that + face sitting would be cool given how many characters Numeric is tryna make with the next installment of the game
definitely think he will do more variety, he learnt after Alice to do more variety cause Herba has a lot, but at the end of the day it's gonna come down to his supporters Polls so if most of them are into feet then it is what it is

Reactions: Xarem 23

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
FOR REAL! That's a great idea man, let's see what happens, maybe it would be an option in the future. Finger crossed!
Definitely crossing fingers for that. As I've pointed out earlier, having the potential for maledom makes the player WILLINGLY choosing to lick her feet and have his face used as her chair all the sweeter.

This is like someone walking in a vegan restaurant saying "this is a nice place, if only it had meat options"
It's more like someone walking into a restaurant, suggesting stocking an additional condiment that is non-vegan and the vegans start yelling and screaming about how adding said condiment is taking away their vegan options.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
It's more like someone walking into a restaurant, suggesting stocking an additional condiment that is non-vegan and the vegans start yelling and screaming about how adding said condiment is taking away their vegan options.
Nope, it's litterally like that.
Or like hoping that an option for basket will be implemented in a fifa game.
But whatever... enjoy your waiting.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Wow, the aggression is palpable.. and Idk, but ok.

I think the same Succubus Hunter , mainly because the creator has the potential to be so. So, lets wait, we have more time than life my friend ;). In the meanwhile, I'll journy through another awesome games, see you around!

• Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nope, it's litterally like that.
Or like hoping that an option for basket will be implemented in a fifa game.
But whatever... enjoy your waiting.
No... It's not.

Wow, the aggression is palpable.. and Idk, but ok.

I think the same Succubus Hunter , mainly because the creator has the potential to be so. So, lets wait, we have more time than life my friend ;). In the meanwhile, I'll journy through another awesome games, see you around!
Definitely keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I really think this would enhance the experience even for those who don't view any of those endings. A good femdom game will have a girl beating you up but a GREAT femdom game will have you willingly choosing to get beaten up. There are a lot of great games on here for masochistic subs. If you like Under the Witch you will probably like Domina and Tower of Trample.

Domina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-1-dekarous.35295/

Tower of Trample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-18-0-4-bo-wei-koda.8197/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fayrus and Xarem 23

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
No... It's not.

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I really think this would enhance the experience even for those who don't view any of those endings. A good femdom game will have a girl beating you up but a GREAT femdom game will have you willingly choosing to get beaten up. There are a lot of great games on here for masochistic subs. If you like Under the Witch you will probably like Domina and Tower of Trample.

Domina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-1-dekarous.35295/

Tower of Trample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-18-0-4-bo-wei-koda.8197/
i'm happy when everyone gets something they can enjoy but right now they're barely any femdom games with consistent updates, ToT is going through delay hell, not sure about domina but i heard they got something going on, the dev of katalist likes to go radio silent for months(he's back now), incubus quest is finished i honestly wish femdom had as much games s maledom ones but it is what it is

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
i'm happy when everyone gets something they can enjoy but right now they're barely any femdom games with consistent updates, ToT is going through delay hell, not sure about domina but i heard they got something going on, the dev of katalist likes to go radio silent for months(he's back now), incubus quest is finished i honestly wish femdom had as much games s maledom ones but it is what it is
I am not disagreeing with you, but good maledom games are very rare as well. I think you are equating non-femdom games to maledom games.
Games with blowjobs and sex are not really maledom, which most games fall under.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I am not disagreeing with you, but good maledom games are very rare as well. I think you are equating non-femdom games to maledom games.
Games with blowjobs and sex are not really maledom, which most games fall under.
i see what u mean, well hopefully in these next coming years we get to see more femdom and Maledom games and even if we don't get those at least we will always have art Commissions to fuel us, honestly if commissions weren't so expensive id just forget about games and look for commissioners

Reactions: itsnottme

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Its best to wait till this game is fully finished to even consider maledom as updates take long already as it is. Male dom being added when theres still plenty of stuff that can be added
gotta appeal to the core audience that pay money for a femdom game
so it's going to be a very long wait

Reactions: alien300

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I never looked into maledom games so I can't speak to the ratio of male-fem dom games. I do agree with delay hell being a scourge across the entire femdom game landscape. Tower of Trample is synonomous with the word "Delay", I haven't played Katalist yet, same with Incubus Quest (Thankfully it's finished), and as for Domina... I'm afraid Deka has picked up Koda's pickaxe.
This is a good point as well. This is exactly why there needs to be an updated tag system that shows meters for how much of each tag is in a game.

Reactions: stickypicky
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes