Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
hello, how is this game right now? i have tested it 5 years ago, the femdom fight game was funny and good, after the update i let the game down as it was an empty big worlds bugged as f.... that wasn't my thing, same get fucked by sister with foot that make my height wasn't my thing, but i still get the scene, even if the grind is hard, and the fight get no point, as it was looking like a downgrade from the demo.
Herba is great but same as sister for the grind part, same no real impact on story or world, or maybe i just miss something, but damned i love her.

now sometime i go on tube web to look after new update, look like there are not much, so i'm not sure to give it a try again (i dl this game 7-8 times for always the same gameplay, scene, and bug)

Do this game will come back at the feeling the atmosphere and the quality we got for the demo under the witch? Or it's just me who expect something different than the autor want to do.

I don't want to criticize just for free, i really like this game, i was really hyped the first time, but after all these time and patreon i'm not sure what expect from it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
VR bros I played around a bit with the with the latest UTW release 1.8 steam. Here are my thoughts:

• Gameplay itself nigh unplayable. I was able to attach the camera to a 3rd person god view or first person in front of the protag's head for the walking around segments but the QTEs from the battles themselves are a dealbreaker. But obviously the gameplay isn't really the point of using this mod.
  • It required a mild amount of finagling to use VR in the scenes themselves. You have to make sure you understand how to freeze/unfreeze the camera so that you can teleport to the correct place for the scene and then stop it from constantly moving about. If you don't you will probably barf in 5 minutes due to the extreme amount of camera movements used in scenes.
  • Dealer's scenes:
    • Easy to run since they take place in an empty void making them not resource intensive
    • Dealer is often in the same place so you won't be far from the action when loading a scene. Makes it easy to position yourself properly to enjoy them
    • Dealer being voiced in english is a big plus to immersion. Worked great with the UI totally turned off
    • Daeler herself is modeled pretty good for 360 viewing. Only oddity is her crotch area has some weird geometry when viewed from unintentional angles. Other than that it's great
    • Pretty enjoyable experience
  • Alice scenes:
    • Far more resource hogging than Dealer since both her and her environments are more detailed than Dealer. My PC has little trouble running most VR H games that involved 1-2 models bumping into each other but chugged at times for Alice's scenes at high resolution.
    • Alice is modeled great from every angle and in every clothing item.
    • Player character is constantly disappearing and reappearing whenever a scene switched to/from a POV shot in the regular game. Was annoying when viewed third person. Made it annoying when you'd position your camera for the POV part of a scene then the next dialogue the player model reappears and is blocking your entire view.
    • Trying to read subtitles with the mod gave me eye strain despite trying to tweak the UI placement.
    • Way more frustrating to enjoy than Dealer's scenes
Overall i wouldn't reccomend it as a main way to enjoy the scenes. There was constant tweaking and camera repositioning involved. However if one were able to figure out how to hide the player avatar compltely that would extremely enhance the experience since it would be way easier to put yourself in his place. I WILL say that looking up at Alice in VR when she commanded protag to kneel in one of the early defeat scenes would have awoken something in me if wasn't already an incredible deviant.
Damn that sucks. UTW is a game that is perfect for VR.

So glad the forge is still hot with this game, one of the best animations out there hands down.
Same. UTW is the most beautiful h game ever made.

Oct 23, 2022
VR bros I played around a bit with the with the latest UTW release 1.8 steam. Here are my thoughts:

• Gameplay itself nigh unplayable. I was able to attach the camera to a 3rd person god view or first person in front of the protag's head for the walking around segments but the QTEs from the battles themselves are a dealbreaker. But obviously the gameplay isn't really the point of using this mod.
  • It required a mild amount of finagling to use VR in the scenes themselves. You have to make sure you understand how to freeze/unfreeze the camera so that you can teleport to the correct place for the scene and then stop it from constantly moving about. If you don't you will probably barf in 5 minutes due to the extreme amount of camera movements used in scenes.
  • Dealer's scenes:
    • Easy to run since they take place in an empty void making them not resource intensive
    • Dealer is often in the same place so you won't be far from the action when loading a scene. Makes it easy to position yourself properly to enjoy them
    • Dealer being voiced in english is a big plus to immersion. Worked great with the UI totally turned off
    • Daeler herself is modeled pretty good for 360 viewing. Only oddity is her crotch area has some weird geometry when viewed from unintentional angles. Other than that it's great
    • Pretty enjoyable experience
  • Alice scenes:
    • Far more resource hogging than Dealer since both her and her environments are more detailed than Dealer. My PC has little trouble running most VR H games that involved 1-2 models bumping into each other but chugged at times for Alice's scenes at high resolution.
    • Alice is modeled great from every angle and in every clothing item.
    • Player character is constantly disappearing and reappearing whenever a scene switched to/from a POV shot in the regular game. Was annoying when viewed third person. Made it annoying when you'd position your camera for the POV part of a scene then the next dialogue the player model reappears and is blocking your entire view.
    • Trying to read subtitles with the mod gave me eye strain despite trying to tweak the UI placement.
    • Way more frustrating to enjoy than Dealer's scenes
Overall i wouldn't reccomend it as a main way to enjoy the scenes. There was constant tweaking and camera repositioning involved. However if one were able to figure out how to hide the player avatar compltely that would extremely enhance the experience since it would be way easier to put yourself in his place. I WILL say that looking up at Alice in VR when she commanded protag to kneel in one of the early defeat scenes would have awoken something in me if wasn't already an incredible deviant.
Please release a game version we can all play, we are not all tech smart and can not use or know how to use github. Please just do release a easy to open and play version of this, Maybe im asking for something thats unrealistic and that may be as i dont even know what the VR mod engine is. lol

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Please release a game version we can all play, we are not all tech smart and can not use or know how to use github. Please just do release a easy to open and play version of this, Maybe im asking for something thats unrealistic and that may be as i dont even know what the VR mod engine is. lol
Try out the setup instructions they provide, if you're stuck anywhere during the setup process, just comment here and we can probably help you out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 28, 2018
All those links and Gofile is the only good one out of the lot... Too many paid/premium hosters coming out left and right and not enough free hosters.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes