Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

JoeNezu

Apr 13, 2018
its not gonna be done till they milk every penny out of every platform.
By the May update probably coming in a few days, Numeric will have posted two years of consistent monthly updates without missing a single one. I think it's more a case of the dev being insanely ambitious rather than being greedy. Plus the next update is gonna be gigantic.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
By the May update probably coming in a few days, Numeric will have posted two years of consistent monthly updates without missing a single one. I think it's more a case of the dev being insanely ambitious rather than being greedy. Plus the next update is gonna be gigantic.
Jumping from 2 to 5 characters is quite ambitious so it's a given that releases will be few and far between. Given the scope of the game it's a miracle we actually get monthly updates. He definitely wouldn't be the first dev I've seen go dark for months

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
they gotta update it surely its been ages
If by update you mean the game and not the developer's monthly progress updates - the game only started development last year. It takes a whole team to produce a new title, and with their goal of bringing 8 characters to life (each with their own unique personality and movements), the most we're going to see is a demo for the latter half of the year. The full game maybe late next year, if we're optimistic.

Jumping from 2 to 5 characters is quite ambitious so it's a given that releases will be few and far between. Given the scope of the game it's a miracle we actually get monthly updates. He definitely wouldn't be the first dev I've seen go dark for months
NumericGazer is one of the very few developers that actually gives monthly updates. So many other solo developers (or even teams) go dark for months on end, only to provide a 2 paragraph update, then go dark again. Some even just try to milk it by live streaming the drawing/design processes, but make zero progress on the gameplay etc.

Oct 23, 2022

Achivements of May 2024

Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer.
This month's reporting items are as follows.

Items reported this month
・Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
・Cast announcement
Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
As I have said before, the alpha version will be released separately for each character's room. The first of these will be Kuro

The title is "UnderTheWitch: Gothic Kuro's Room"

This month, I made the title screen

I also created the dialogue part of the game

Of course, there is a cast-off function in this work as well!

The rest is just connecting what is taking shape, so Kuro's room will probably be ready for release in a couple of months.
There will be at least two or three erotic scenes at first, and then I'll gradually increase the number of scenes
Cast announcement
Having finished recording the voices of the first three characters, we would like to announce the cast!
The below translation of the dialogue is a temporary one done by me at DeepL and is not a translation of the ingame

Kuroー

「私はクロ。このフリップスパイダー城の城主です」
"I am Kuro. I am the lord of this Flip Spider Castle" (DeepL)

「チンポを足で小突かれただけで射精するなんて、哀れなゴミですね」
"You are pathetic trash to ejaculate just because I poked your cock with my foot"(DeepL)

Xenー

「お前みたいな生意気なガキを泣かせんのが一番興奮するんだ」
"Making a cheeky little brat like you cry is the most exciting thing I've ever done"

「お前がくっせぇ足オナホにチンポ入れてザー汁ぶっこくところ、オレに見せろっつってんの」
"Show me how you put your dick in my stinky foot onahole and blubber your cum juice"

Deborah-

「いやいやいや、あいつらのもんは私のもの、私のものは私のものってのは今や常識でしょ」
"No, no, no, no, it's now common knowledge that what's theirs is mine and what's mine is mine"

「足でチンポ踏みつけるだけでこんなに稼げるなんて、チョロすぎ~」
"It's too easy to make so much money just by stomping cock~"

All characters have a lot of nasty dialogue recorded, so look forward to the completion of the game!
Plans for next month
Next month we will continue to work on the first alpha version of the project

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020

Achivements of May 2024

Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer.
This month's reporting items are as follows.

Items reported this month
・Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
・Cast announcement
Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
As I have said before, the alpha version will be released separately for each character's room. The first of these will be Kuro

The title is "UnderTheWitch: Gothic Kuro's Room"

This month, I made the title screen
Video
I also created the dialogue part of the game
Video
Of course, there is a cast-off function in this work as well!
Video

The rest is just connecting what is taking shape, so Kuro's room will probably be ready for release in a couple of months.
There will be at least two or three erotic scenes at first, and then I'll gradually increase the number of scenes
Cast announcement
Having finished recording the voices of the first three characters, we would like to announce the cast!
The below translation of the dialogue is a temporary one done by me at DeepL and is not a translation of the ingame

Kuroー

Voice1
「私はクロ。このフリップスパイダー城の城主です」
"I am Kuro. I am the lord of this Flip Spider Castle" (DeepL)

Voice2
「チンポを足で小突かれただけで射精するなんて、哀れなゴミですね」
"You are pathetic trash to ejaculate just because I poked your cock with my foot"(DeepL)

3D model( for reference only)

Xenー

Voice1
「お前みたいな生意気なガキを泣かせんのが一番興奮するんだ」
"Making a cheeky little brat like you cry is the most exciting thing I've ever done"

Voice2
「お前がくっせぇ足オナホにチンポ入れてザー汁ぶっこくところ、オレに見せろっつってんの」
"Show me how you put your dick in my stinky foot onahole and blubber your cum juice"

3D model( for reference only)

Deborah-
Voice1
「いやいやいや、あいつらのもんは私のもの、私のものは私のものってのは今や常識でしょ」
"No, no, no, no, it's now common knowledge that what's theirs is mine and what's mine is mine"

Voice2
「足でチンポ踏みつけるだけでこんなに稼げるなんて、チョロすぎ~」
"It's too easy to make so much money just by stomping cock~"

All characters have a lot of nasty dialogue recorded, so look forward to the completion of the game!
Plans for next month
Next month we will continue to work on the first alpha version of the project
Omg that title screen looks sooo good, The VA for Xen fits perfectly, sadly can't say the same for kuro but it's decent imo, gonna be one hell of a wait, hopefully he's able to grow his team so that we get more frequent updates. I assume once kuro releases he's gonna give her a scene or 2 every month, i wonder if people will be content with only receiving 2 or 3 scenes at the start of the release though

Reactions: Dunedain

bactk206

Feb 16, 2021
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

[NumericGazer] Under the Witch Beginnings VideoRiP_PoV_Edits

View attachment 3545593
many thanks to the guy than make these videorips in the first place!

for only 3.5gb.....
View attachment 3545596

adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
adding some projects if you want to edit some stuff....
but you will need the original file NOT INCLUDED!!!!

too bad i cannot find a VideoRiP of the Witch in japanese voiced uncensored
my potato pc cannot play properly this thing... :-(
that's why i made this.....

Pixeldrain

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
View attachment 3545607
Hi, how can I use the .llc files? Could u recommend me any app or tutorial, please? Thank you!

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
I came back to play again I would like to know how to unlock Herba's scene. How do you get it all? Does anyone have a summary or an unlocker?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes