Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Lolittona

Apr 10, 2022
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

[NumericGazer] Under the Witch Beginnings VideoRiP_PoV_Edits

View attachment 3545593
many thanks to the guy than make these videorips in the first place!

for only 3.5gb.....
View attachment 3545596

adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
adding some projects if you want to edit some stuff....
but you will need the original file NOT INCLUDED!!!!

too bad i cannot find a VideoRiP of the Witch in japanese voiced uncensored
my potato pc cannot play properly this thing... :-(
that's why i made this.....

Pixeldrain

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
View attachment 3545607
You are doing lords work

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
just download file.. and where are many zip files.. so what i need to do.. unzip or whatever to play?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020

Achivements of May 2024

Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer.
This month's reporting items are as follows.

Items reported this month
・Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
・Cast announcement
Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
As I have said before, the alpha version will be released separately for each character's room. The first of these will be Kuro

The title is "UnderTheWitch: Gothic Kuro's Room"

This month, I made the title screen
Video
I also created the dialogue part of the game
Video
Of course, there is a cast-off function in this work as well!
Video

The rest is just connecting what is taking shape, so Kuro's room will probably be ready for release in a couple of months.
There will be at least two or three erotic scenes at first, and then I'll gradually increase the number of scenes
Cast announcement
Having finished recording the voices of the first three characters, we would like to announce the cast!
The below translation of the dialogue is a temporary one done by me at DeepL and is not a translation of the ingame

Kuroー

Voice1
「私はクロ。このフリップスパイダー城の城主です」
"I am Kuro. I am the lord of this Flip Spider Castle" (DeepL)

Voice2
「チンポを足で小突かれただけで射精するなんて、哀れなゴミですね」
"You are pathetic trash to ejaculate just because I poked your cock with my foot"(DeepL)

3D model( for reference only)

Xenー

Voice1
「お前みたいな生意気なガキを泣かせんのが一番興奮するんだ」
"Making a cheeky little brat like you cry is the most exciting thing I've ever done"

Voice2
「お前がくっせぇ足オナホにチンポ入れてザー汁ぶっこくところ、オレに見せろっつってんの」
"Show me how you put your dick in my stinky foot onahole and blubber your cum juice"

Deborah-
Voice1
「いやいやいや、あいつらのもんは私のもの、私のものは私のものってのは今や常識でしょ」
"No, no, no, no, it's now common knowledge that what's theirs is mine and what's mine is mine"

Voice2
「足でチンポ踏みつけるだけでこんなに稼げるなんて、チョロすぎ~」
"It's too easy to make so much money just by stomping cock~"

All characters have a lot of nasty dialogue recorded, so look forward to the completion of the game!
Plans for next month
Next month we will continue to work on the first alpha version of the project
Good God Xen is fucking HOOOOOOOOOT. I really hope we get a whole bunch of stuff to do to her.

Reactions: OppaiDragon8569

BeeWise

Mar 13, 2018

Achivements of May 2024

Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer.
This month's reporting items are as follows.

Items reported this month
・Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
・Cast announcement
Production of the alpha version (Kuro's Room)
As I have said before, the alpha version will be released separately for each character's room. The first of these will be Kuro

The title is "UnderTheWitch: Gothic Kuro's Room"

This month, I made the title screen
Video
I also created the dialogue part of the game
Video
Of course, there is a cast-off function in this work as well!
Video

The rest is just connecting what is taking shape, so Kuro's room will probably be ready for release in a couple of months.
There will be at least two or three erotic scenes at first, and then I'll gradually increase the number of scenes
Cast announcement
Having finished recording the voices of the first three characters, we would like to announce the cast!
The below translation of the dialogue is a temporary one done by me at DeepL and is not a translation of the ingame

Kuroー

Voice1
「私はクロ。このフリップスパイダー城の城主です」
"I am Kuro. I am the lord of this Flip Spider Castle" (DeepL)

Voice2
「チンポを足で小突かれただけで射精するなんて、哀れなゴミですね」
"You are pathetic trash to ejaculate just because I poked your cock with my foot"(DeepL)

Xenー

Voice1
「お前みたいな生意気なガキを泣かせんのが一番興奮するんだ」
"Making a cheeky little brat like you cry is the most exciting thing I've ever done"

Voice2
「お前がくっせぇ足オナホにチンポ入れてザー汁ぶっこくところ、オレに見せろっつってんの」
"Show me how you put your dick in my stinky foot onahole and blubber your cum juice"

Deborah-
Voice1
「いやいやいや、あいつらのもんは私のもの、私のものは私のものってのは今や常識でしょ」
"No, no, no, no, it's now common knowledge that what's theirs is mine and what's mine is mine"

Voice2
「足でチンポ踏みつけるだけでこんなに稼げるなんて、チョロすぎ~」
"It's too easy to make so much money just by stomping cock~"

All characters have a lot of nasty dialogue recorded, so look forward to the completion of the game!
Plans for next month
Next month we will continue to work on the first alpha version of the project
Xen is actually the reason I came in asking if anyone had ripped the models. She's that sexy cool that I really love. xD
I was able to rip the Dealer model from episode 1, as a test, but Xen is who I'm really after.
1717528874207.png

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Xen is actually the reason I came in asking if anyone had ripped the models. She's that sexy cool that I really love. xD
I was able to rip the Dealer model from episode 1, as a test, but Xen is who I'm really after.
View attachment 3704980
You won't be able to get a hold of the model for Xen until he releases a build with that character

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
I came back to play again I would like to know how to unlock Herba's scene. How do you get it all? Does anyone have a summary or an unlocker?
Been a while but I believe these are most if not all of her scenes.
- Finish her fetch quests. You'll be able to buy 5 or 6 different "Tickets" off her, which each unlock a specific scene.
- They all increase your debt. When talking to her after getting to $500 Million(?) debt there's another scene.
- You can try to decrease debt through a dialogue choice. That plays another scene as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

egedk

Jun 6, 2022
I would like to know what content has been added since I last played, I remember last time the only characters was the shop keeper and the blond girl in the cabin.

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
I had a dream being a character of this game. Shop trader enslaved me. But I didnt like it because I wanted to be an Alice toilet slave. I tried to run away but all the floor was in very sticky honey. She slamed me with her ass and said I will not got anywhere until the floor is cleaned by my tongue :cry:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I had a dream being a character of this game. Shop trader enslaved me. But I didnt like it because I wanted to be an Alice toilet slave. I tried to run away but all the floor was in very sticky honey. She slamed me with her ass and said I will not got anywhere until the floor is cleaned by my tongue :cry:
H games sound like they would make for the best dreams. I hope I have some kinky dreams about Alice ravishing me by the lake :love:

Reactions: murik1337

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
So, from the 3 links to download on the main page, which one is the most advanced or whats the difference between the three? all of them are around 7 gb

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
VR bros I played around a bit with the with the latest UTW release 1.8 steam. Here are my thoughts:

• Gameplay itself nigh unplayable. I was able to attach the camera to a 3rd person god view or first person in front of the protag's head for the walking around segments but the QTEs from the battles themselves are a dealbreaker. But obviously the gameplay isn't really the point of using this mod.
  • It required a mild amount of finagling to use VR in the scenes themselves. You have to make sure you understand how to freeze/unfreeze the camera so that you can teleport to the correct place for the scene and then stop it from constantly moving about. If you don't you will probably barf in 5 minutes due to the extreme amount of camera movements used in scenes.
  • Dealer's scenes:
    • Easy to run since they take place in an empty void making them not resource intensive
    • Dealer is often in the same place so you won't be far from the action when loading a scene. Makes it easy to position yourself properly to enjoy them
    • Dealer being voiced in english is a big plus to immersion. Worked great with the UI totally turned off
    • Daeler herself is modeled pretty good for 360 viewing. Only oddity is her crotch area has some weird geometry when viewed from unintentional angles. Other than that it's great
    • Pretty enjoyable experience
  • Alice scenes:
    • Far more resource hogging than Dealer since both her and her environments are more detailed than Dealer. My PC has little trouble running most VR H games that involved 1-2 models bumping into each other but chugged at times for Alice's scenes at high resolution.
    • Alice is modeled great from every angle and in every clothing item.
    • Player character is constantly disappearing and reappearing whenever a scene switched to/from a POV shot in the regular game. Was annoying when viewed third person. Made it annoying when you'd position your camera for the POV part of a scene then the next dialogue the player model reappears and is blocking your entire view.
    • Trying to read subtitles with the mod gave me eye strain despite trying to tweak the UI placement.
    • Way more frustrating to enjoy than Dealer's scenes
Overall i wouldn't reccomend it as a main way to enjoy the scenes. There was constant tweaking and camera repositioning involved. However if one were able to figure out how to hide the player avatar compltely that would extremely enhance the experience since it would be way easier to put yourself in his place. I WILL say that looking up at Alice in VR when she commanded protag to kneel in one of the early defeat scenes would have awoken something in me if wasn't already an incredible deviant.

Reactions: {0__0}
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes