Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
why doe the v1,8 run at 30fps but in the alpha it was unlimited fps how can i fix it? i tried the settings but its still the same no matter what

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
It's more like someone walking into a restaurant, suggesting stocking an additional condiment that is non-vegan and the vegans start yelling and screaming about how adding said condiment is taking away their vegan options.
this is late but I've always seen it as a slasher film being asked to have a scene where the slasher is dressed up in a bright and colorful dress in a humiliating scene that completely makes you lose all respect and fear for the thing you're supposed to be afraid of all because a vocal minority were getting too scared of the slasher villain. if it's a pure femdom game like ToT or UTW having maledom scenes feel like a tonal wiplash non canon or canon.

Last edited:

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
You don't know what you are talking about, do you?
If you're really intrested you should take a moment to read at least the last update on the creator patreon...
I'm joking. FF7 remake was a game that had a lot of jokes about never coming out, and this game seems the same way. UTW isn't a complete game, and looks to be a case of little short stories being disguised as a complete game. From what I've heard from others on this forum, it seems as though the dev is more focused on "making grass and trees" rather than actually developing the whole game. At least, that's what I'm gathering from all this. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Reactions: gigalitor

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'm joking. FF7 remake was a game that had a lot of jokes about never coming out, and this game seems the same way. UTW isn't a complete game, and looks to be a case of little short stories being disguised as a complete game. From what I've heard from others on this forum, it seems as though the dev is more focused on "making grass and trees" rather than actually developing the whole game. At least, that's what I'm gathering from all this. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
It's kind the opposite.
Some people don't really want a "complete" 380° game with "grass and trees", they would just take the simple combat and the erotic scenes. X-D

Black0ps4

Jul 25, 2022
Updated 01/26/2023
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.8. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.
Where would I find this code in the file?

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
I placed the (\HeroesJourney) save in ( C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local ) this location as the Heroes journey location didnt already exist there, i dont think it worked. please explain.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Achivements of November 2023

Thank you for your continued support!
I am NumericGazer
This month we mainly did the following

What we did this month
・Background modeling
・Animation
・Script preparation

Background modelling

Concept:

Bernadead's Room

Velladawn's Room

Animation
Xen's attack motion has been completed and I will show you a glimpse of a part of it
Skill_1

Skill_2

Script Preparation
This month I was organizing scripts for voice actors.
I was also reviewing dialogue, etc.
I plan to record the first three characters, Kuro, Deborah, and Xen,
This month I was mainly working on the scripts for Kuro and Deborah, and they are almost done.
I drew these sketches and,

It is easier to come up with various script ideas if you make a quick, simple image with hands

Plans for next month

Next month, I will finish Kuro's script, then Xen's script, and after that, I will be working on the recording of three characters.
Thank you for your continued support!

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes