・Background modeling
・Animation
・Script preparation

Background modelling
Concept:

Bernadead's Room

Velladawn's Room

Animation
Xen's attack motion has been completed and I will show you a glimpse of a part of it
Skill_1
Video

Skill_2
Video
Script Preparation
This month I was organizing scripts for voice actors.
I was also reviewing dialogue, etc.
I plan to record the first three characters, Kuro, Deborah, and Xen,
This month I was mainly working on the scripts for Kuro and Deborah, and they are almost done.
I drew these sketches and,

It is easier to come up with various script ideas if you make a quick, simple image with hands

Plans for next month
Next month, I will finish Kuro's script, then Xen's script, and after that, I will be working on the recording of three characters.
Thank you for your continued support!
there is one more picture about Deborah's footjob on pixiv version

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Achivements of November 2023

I am NumericGazer
This month we mainly did the following

What we did this month
・Background modeling
・Animation
・Script preparation

Background modelling
Concept:

Bernadead's Room

Velladawn's Room

Animation
Xen's attack motion has been completed and I will show you a glimpse of a part of it
Skill_1
Video

Skill_2
Video
Script Preparation
This month I was mainly working on the scripts for Kuro and Deborah, and they are almost done.

It is easier to come up with various script ideas if you make a quick, simple image with hands

Plans for next month
Next month, I will finish Kuro's script, then Xen's script, and after that, I will be working on the recording of three characters.
Thank you for posting this latest update here

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Look at those attack videos... why isn't more combat focused on seduction? On sexual attacks? Not saying all of it should be, but feels like a missed opportunity. Eh whatever...
because that would require more animations, stat bars, and variables which would obviously take away time from his true purpose designing more useless rooms and objects to enrich a lifeless world

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
He really does seem to like constructing these rooms the amount of effort he puts into them to make em look so aesthetically pleasing, wonder how much his subs appreciate that

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Achivements of November 2023

I am NumericGazer
This month we mainly did the following

What we did this month
・Background modeling
・Animation
・Script preparation

Background modelling
Concept:

Bernadead's Room

Velladawn's Room

Animation
Skill_1
Video

Skill_2
Video
Script Preparation

Plans for next month
Kuro looks amazing, her scenes too. hopefully she gets released soon

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
He's just working on scripts to heroines. I think its will take several month to complete all things like scripts, models, animations, backgrounds and sounds.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy had less time to actually make:LOL::LOL::LOL:
He's just working on scripts to heroines. I think its will take several month to complete all things like scripts, models, animations, backgrounds and sounds.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
LOTR had a multi-million dollar budget and a huge amount of people working on it. I'll give Numeric not having an insane budget but he seems incapable of being able to organise or have a consistent team of people working with him.
We talked about these problems before if you browse the pages. But the problem is much deeper and he lost his audience. It's as if the characters are just cosplay and an environment with high graphics With a very long time without updates and only one character. You will understand what I am talking about today only in five years.

Reactions: Kestral

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Because no one else is making this type of game of this quality. The only drawback is how long it takes, but quality takes time, no way around that. As the young folk say now: "Let them cook."
This, the guy is at the very least showing progress at a trackable basis compared to some of the other projects that goes radio silent the guy imo has yet to pull any real moment of burning good will. if it kept the quality of Dealer this shit would get old quickly

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes