Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 23, 2022
Twitter Post. Should be expecting a Patreon Post within the next 24 hours. Some links have unseen videos and pictures in them

We are currently recruiting voice actors for the adult game "Under the Witch: Gothic" which is currently in development. [Game Overview] You can check the game overview here.

[Recruitment details] We are recruiting the following 3 characters. 1 person to play the role of Kuro, 1 person to play the role of Deborah, 1 person to play the role of Zen. Please check this document for information on each character.

Kur

Deborah

Zen

[Application Conditions]・Those who are able to record at experience as a voice actor・Those who are native speakers

Deborah https

[How to apply] Please record the lines from the sample script and apply using this form. You can also apply for multiple characters. It is also possible to apply for multiple patterns per character. [About the sample file format] File format: wav Sampling rate: 44100Hz Bit rate: 24bit Channel: Monaural The file name is "Name_Character name_UTW_Gothic_Sample.wav". I would appreciate it if you could save it. [Reward] Number of characters for each character's dialogue Black: 19432 characters (time specified part: 170 seconds) Deborah: 14278 characters (time specified part: 284 seconds) Zen: 13156 characters (time specified part: 90 seconds, binaural 10 seconds) Characters Unit price: 6 yen or more per character (negotiable) Time specification part: negotiable The fee includes up to two retake costs. Full payment can be made in advance. [About editing] Editing such as trimming, noise cutting, renaming, etc. is not necessary. I would appreciate it if you could send me the recording as is. We will leave the division of parts and data during recording up to you. [Application deadline] January 15, 2024 (scheduled) [Recording period] Scheduled for 1 to 2 months after the recruitment ends. [Other notes] - Contains expressions such as burping and scatology. -If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at this email address. grimask4496@gmail.com We would appreciate it if you could apply for the above.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Twitter Post. Should be expecting a Patreon Post within the next 24 hours. Some links have unseen videos and pictures in them

We are currently recruiting voice actors for the adult game "Under the Witch: Gothic" which is currently in development. [Game Overview] You can check the game overview here.

[Recruitment details] We are recruiting the following 3 characters. 1 person to play the role of Kuro, 1 person to play the role of Deborah, 1 person to play the role of Zen. Please check this document for information on each character.

Kur

Deborah

Zen

[Application Conditions]・Those who are able to record at experience as a voice actor・Those who are native speakers

Deborah https

[How to apply] Please record the lines from the sample script and apply using this form. You can also apply for multiple characters. It is also possible to apply for multiple patterns per character. [About the sample file format] File format: wav Sampling rate: 44100Hz Bit rate: 24bit Channel: Monaural The file name is "Name_Character name_UTW_Gothic_Sample.wav". I would appreciate it if you could save it. [Reward] Number of characters for each character's dialogue Black: 19432 characters (time specified part: 170 seconds) Deborah: 14278 characters (time specified part: 284 seconds) Zen: 13156 characters (time specified part: 90 seconds, binaural 10 seconds) Characters Unit price: 6 yen or more per character (negotiable) Time specification part: negotiable The fee includes up to two retake costs. Full payment can be made in advance. [About editing] Editing such as trimming, noise cutting, renaming, etc. is not necessary. I would appreciate it if you could send me the recording as is. We will leave the division of parts and data during recording up to you. [Application deadline] January 15, 2024 (scheduled) [Recording period] Scheduled for 1 to 2 months after the recruitment ends. [Other notes] - Contains expressions such as burping and scatology. -If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at this email address. grimask4496@gmail.com We would appreciate it if you could apply for the above.
Have seen some of those before, love to see how some of the early designs are turning out now

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Kur

Deborah

Zen

Deborah https

love deborah design, clearly she is gonna be the most foot fetish focused character.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
How do you do that?
Has been a long time but if I remember correctly for each HP level of the Dealer you can unlock every scene in the gallery, but if you are too strong it's easy to skip some.

The only way to be sure it's play a fresh start new game from level 1...

----------------------

btw

"(...) Contains expressions such as burping and scatology. "

here we go...

Last edited:

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
weird he still didnt upload an update till now ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Achivements of December 2023

Thank you for your continued support!
I am NumericGazer

This month we mainly did the following
・Animation
・Backgrounds
・VA recruitment

Animation

We have created several animations for Rev.
The overall concept of Rev's motion is that of a "ghost"

I also imported Kuro's skill motions into UE5. Next month I will be working on the combat portion of the project, including sound effects

Background
Concept:
ConceptWIP:Hero's room

Modeling WIP: Rosa's Room

Recruitment of Japanese Voice Actors

Until now, I have been looking for voice actors ourselves by referring to audio works on Dlsite and other sites, but I have decided to make a new attempt to recruit new voice actors.
The deadline is January 15, 2024 by 24:00.
Please see this post for more details.

Schedule for next month
I will continue to work on the production next month.
I think we need to get it into shape, so I will be working to get some kind of demo out next year.
Thank you for your support this year. I will continue to move forward with production next year.Thank you for continued support!

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020

I am NumericGazer

・Animation
・Backgrounds
・VA recruitment

Animation

Fireball

FrontStep

BackStep

Idle

I also imported Kuro's skill motions into UE5. Next month I will be working on the combat portion of the project, including sound effects

Animation embedded in UE5

Background
Concept:

Video

Until now, I have been looking for voice actors ourselves by referring to audio works on Dlsite and other sites, but I have decided to make a new attempt to recruit new voice actors.

Schedule for next month
I think we need to get it into shape, so I will be working to get some kind of demo out next year.
Thank you for your support this year. I will continue to move forward with production next year.Thank you for continued support!
thought since we're getting 1 girl at a time that he would mainly be focusing on just kuro, hopefully we can get something out by late 2024 or super early 2025

Aug 10, 2020
Couple questions :

Main game don't have english sub, right ?
Is there a way to get uncensored version, please ?
Game is completed, what is the artist working on now, and did he released anything else other than this game ?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Couple questions :

Main game don't have english sub, right ?
Is there a way to get uncensored version, please ?
Game is completed, what is the artist working on now, and did he released anything else other than this game ?
Episode 0 have both english sub and dub
Episode 1 only english sub.

you can use the uncensoring patch

the "first" game it's completed and you can dowload or buy it, the second game it's still in development as you can read from the new update

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I am NumericGazer

・Animation
・Backgrounds
・VA recruitment

Animation

Fireball

FrontStep

BackStep

Idle

Animation embedded in UE5

Background
Concept:

Video

Schedule for next month
Thank you for posting this update.

Reactions: {0__0}
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes