Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Would probably lose the rest of the supporters by then
as you can see from the preview images he made, he made enough money off the release of the game he doesnt need supporters anymore, he can comfortable retire and embrace his passion digital interior design i bet hes spent these past months handcrating that rug thread by thread and those books page by page

Sep 22, 2018
God damn shut the fuck up all of you. Go be fucking insecure about your masculinity somewhere else.
Mr lacking presents: Irony.
I don't know the context about the message that is 1 year and half old, but I just hope it was not someone being Woke / Feminist in here, because that would be quite deprecable to begin with, give the platform we are in...

Reactions: alien300

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I don't know the context about the message that is 1 year and half old, but I just hope it was not someone being Woke / Feminist in here, because that would be quite deprecable to begin with, give the platform we are in...

There was an user that argued about the fact that "pegging" it's an homosexual activity.
Some other people, tried to explain to him that it's not what you do that define your sexual orientation but with who, but that was pretty pointless.

Anyway pretty offtopic, since we will probably not get any of that in the game.

Last edited:

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
There was an user that argued about the fact that "pegging" it's an homosexual activity.
Some other people, tried to explain to him that it's not what you do that define your sexual orientation but with who, but that was pretty pointless.

Anyway pretty offtopic, since we will probably not get any of that in the game.

I see the line regarding who it's "done with" but, it's definitely off base for what I've seen thus far from NumericGazer

I'm into BDSM but never want anything up inside me. Not my cup of tea

Scott005

Feb 26, 2021
Is anyone interested in recreating Alice in Honey select 2? I want to try to recreate the game model
It could also be recreated in vam but I don't know how to use that program

Last edited:
Reactions: gigalitor

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
Can’t wait to play the new version in 2026 with 6 minutes of content and 30 gb useless assets.

Seriously though what’s with all up coming devs making insanely bad decisions and sabotaging their own projects?
The guy comes out with one of the highest quality demos ever and gets a ton of attention for it but decides to make the game open world and add useless things which drastically slows down development. I highly doubt there is people out there who care about environmental assets and open world gameplay while playing an ero game.

Dunedain

Feb 1, 2022
Can’t wait to play the new version in 2026 with 6 minutes of content and 30 gb useless assets.

Seriously though what’s with all up coming devs making insanely bad decisions and sabotaging their own projects?
The guy comes out with one of the highest quality demos ever and gets a ton of attention for it but decides to make the game open world and add useless things which drastically slows down development. I highly doubt there is people out there who care about environmental assets and open world gameplay while playing an ero game.
He said he was gonna call you in order to tell him how excactly you want the game to be. He didn't?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes