Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
you need herba to level up potion weapons sell things to get money so herba is the key to progress in the game
wasn't thinking about that cause he could have anyone selling the MC potions, weapon upgrades, etc, when most games go onto different chapters or areas they usually have someone else selling items and such so i thought this would be the case for chapter 2

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I'm surprised people actually like Herba... Body so disproportional are such a turn off for me...
they're a lot of guys who're into big bodied women, same way they're people who're into scat, piss and lolis, some people will like certain things and others won't, i'm just happy we will see her in chapter 2, it's nice when a game has good body variety

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
they're a lot of guys who're into big bodied women, same way they're people who're into scat, piss and lolis, some people will like certain things and others won't, i'm just happy we will see her in chapter 2, it's nice when a game has good body variety
Agreed with your general point but I would not compare big bodies women to those things

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Here we go.

Achivements of January 2024

Thank you always for your support. This is NumericGazer.
Happy New Year!
This month, I mainly did the following:
・Voice actor audition
・Kuro: Incorporation of motions
・Modeling
・Motion

Voice actor audition

From last month to the 15th of this month, we were recruiting voice actors for Kuro, Xen, and Deborah, and we have successfully determined voice actors for all three characters.
I would like to announce this as soon as the recording is finished, so please look forward to it!

Kuro: install motions to game
This month, I installed Kuro's motions. It's interesting when there is a variety in movements.

Modeling
The modeling of Rosa, the witch of darkness, is also in progress.
Modeler:

Please look forward to this as well!
Motion
This month, we started creating the motion of succubus Liese.
The following is a part of what is currently being created.

Please look forward to this as well!

Recruiting 3D animators (R-18)!
We are once again recruiting 3D animators to create erotic scenes.
Please check the X post below for details.

Plans for next month
Next month, I plan to install Kuro's cutscenes in game and work on outsourcing erotic scenes at the same time.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes