3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's a on their YouTube channel.
Thank you for sharing!

Here we go.

Achivements of January 2024

Thank you always for your support. This is NumericGazer.
Happy New Year!
This month, I mainly did the following:
・Voice actor audition
・Kuro: Incorporation of motions
・Modeling
・Motion

Voice actor audition
From last month to the 15th of this month, we were recruiting voice actors for Kuro, Xen, and Deborah, and we have successfully determined voice actors for all three characters.
I would like to announce this as soon as the recording is finished, so please look forward to it!

Kuro: install motions to game
This month, I installed Kuro's motions. It's interesting when there is a variety in movements.

Modeling
The modeling of Rosa, the witch of darkness, is also in progress.
Modeler:

Please look forward to this as well!
Motion
This month, we started creating the motion of succubus Liese.
The following is a part of what is currently being created.
Video

Recruiting 3D animators (R-18)!
We are once again recruiting 3D animators to create erotic scenes.
Please check the X post below for details.

Plans for next month
Next month, I plan to install Kuro's cutscenes in game and work on outsourcing erotic scenes at the same time.
Thank you for sharing this update!

from December 2023 update

"(...) think we need to get it into shape, so I will be working to get some kind of demo out next year."

so, we will get little new alpha version every "tot" month as for episodde 0&1
So basically a more shiny and beautiful pickaxe.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wooooo!!! It's looking so good. From the first bits of artwork to seeing it in motion... exciting stuff.

Can't wait for the demo this year. It's been far too long since Episode 1's release, there's only so much we can exhaust our CP to Alice and Herba... :LOL:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Here we go.

Achivements of January 2024

Thank you always for your support. This is NumericGazer.
Happy New Year!
This month, I mainly did the following:
・Voice actor audition
・Kuro: Incorporation of motions
・Modeling
・Motion

Voice actor audition
From last month to the 15th of this month, we were recruiting voice actors for Kuro, Xen, and Deborah, and we have successfully determined voice actors for all three characters.
I would like to announce this as soon as the recording is finished, so please look forward to it!

Kuro: install motions to game
This month, I installed Kuro's motions. It's interesting when there is a variety in movements.

Modeling
The modeling of Rosa, the witch of darkness, is also in progress.
Modeler:

Motion
This month, we started creating the motion of succubus Liese.
The following is a part of what is currently being created.
Video

Recruiting 3D animators (R-18)!
We are once again recruiting 3D animators to create erotic scenes.
Please check the X post below for details.

Plans for next month
Next month, I plan to install Kuro's cutscenes in game and work on outsourcing erotic scenes at the same time.
Another thicc lady to collection :PogChamp:

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
thank god at least we're getting somewhat to the erotic scenes, i was worried since it still seems like he's working on all the girls at once that we werent getting something till probably late next year, i'm happy we can at least expect something this year even if it's late, hopefully it's not just feet content for the first release

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Good to see that this dev is still working, hopefully their new game comes to Steam (like the old game)... :)

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
So where do I find the version of the game where I can fight the very first boss? Is there a link somewhere else in this thread, or is that version lost forever.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
So where do I find the version of the game where I can fight the very first boss? Is there a link somewhere else in this thread, or is that version lost forever.
Steam 1.8, it's included as "Episode 0", you have to select it at the start of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goggeen

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
what's the difference between the steam version and the "download" version?

I'm not sure but should't be any substantial differenc , besides the selling platform.

I usuanly recommend the steam one because It's the one that I've dowloaded so I know it's update and you can use the uncensoring patch into the archive.

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure but should't be any substantial differenc , besides the selling platform.

I usuanly recommend the steam one because It's the one that I've dowloaded so I know it's update and you can use the uncensoring patch into the archive.
ok, thanks

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
hey, still no content update since 2022-07-30 ? i mean that kinda long to fck Alice
don't think the mc will fuck alice aside from that dream, numeric(from what i've seen) hasn't said anything about her being in chapter 2 but maybe she will, i think once he's established a proper team things should be better, the amount of $$ he's made from this game i'm sure he wants to take production really slow and bring the demo out at the highest quality

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
What's the difference between Under_the_Witch-v1.8 and HerosJourney ? different names and .rar size

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes