Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

boryin

May 13, 2020
It can be kind of tedious but it props up the illusion of interactivity. I dunno, these games seem hotter to me when I feel like im doing something instead of just watching animations. Probably my id remembering playing erotic flash games late at night as a kid or something.
Hope he actually updates it with that new shit hed been working on at some point, its pretty good.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Damn, I left this for a while so I can fap to the update.... meh I can wait.

Also, is he gonna add monster girls too?

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
The game is hot. It just needs way more scenes,but granted that takes time and money. Also the dev is making this into a fully fledged game. That's why their's no new girls added. Hopefully it's a banger.

Reactions: meeman and NotTime

candurryskaz

Oct 14, 2019
I always feel like these worlds are filler content that take away from the experience of interacting with the women. This is going the way of Monster Girl Island and will probably become a chore to play.
Tell me about it. A world would only make sense if there were random battles with other witches / monster girls, but seeing how it takes 1 year+ to add 1 witch. That obviously isn't going to happen.

It's almost like he's adding a world to justify milking patrons for even longer.

EDIT - " Long time no see, I'm NumericGazer. " -NumericGazer

May 28, 2020

Lmao, I'll never forget about Rick Myers and his Ntelliware Monster Girl 3D scam.
It was getting both more hilarious and infuriating with each update. You can still read back those comments on the Kickstarter.
I bet this comment of mine gets deleted as well. It's relevant to project management and how this project seems also be heading in a too ambitious way as well, so not entirely off-topic.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018

Lmao, I'll never forget about Rick Myers and his Ntelliware Monster Girl 3D scam.
It was getting both more hilarious and infuriating with each update. You can still read back those comments on the Kickstarter.
I bet this comment of mine gets deleted as well. It's relevant to project management and how this project seems also be heading in a too ambitious way as well, so not entirely off-topic.
ohh I thought this was ended a long time ago.. I didn't know it was a SCAM hahaha.. too bad

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Above all else, NumericGazer seems genuinely invested in his idea of creating an overworld, ambitious as it may seem. Dude retweets stuff about 3D animation aloooooooooooot, so there is a passion behind all this.
I just find it really unfair that he's being compared to actual scam artists at this point.

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Above all else, NumericGazer seems genuinely invested in his idea of creating an overworld, ambitious as it may seem. Dude retweets stuff about 3D animation aloooooooooooot, so there is a passion behind all this.
I just find it really unfair that he's being compared to actual scam artists at this point.
totally agree, let him be and create.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
By the looks of it and by what I posted in my previous post (last mail from July achievements), I can assume that a 2.0 build is nowhere close to release at least by this year (13 months without "new content", also last content released were bonus scenes in a gallery mode, couple of videos if you will). Also there is no benefits for being a patron/paladin, last wip and poll were a year ago.
The way he is developing and rewarding (or lack there of) supporters since 2020 is a very big red light of warning FaroffCoarseBarnacle-max-1mb.gif UNTIL a build is done but for the time being he lose me as a supporter and I'm glad I wasn't the only one of his patreons who felt this way.

Reactions: remion02
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes