Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

candurryskaz

Oct 14, 2019
Came back after a year.....looks like the game is a big oof at this point....
Sad too, because this game looks like it could've been one of the best femdom games based on the beta. Yes, I mean beta fight. People need to retract their patron money to make this guy take his game seriously. There's no motivation to work at a proper rate.

Impy

Jun 11, 2018
In my honest opinion, i like the game as it is right now, a nicely made battle sim, just add a few more scenes and develop different witches to fight against who have their own unique scenes and attacks. when i look at the developers patreon and see their adding an open world, questing, and other huge game changing things, it all just seems waaayyy too ambitious to the point of it making it difficult to believe it'll work out. Focusing development on new witches to fight and be dominated by is what id like to see most, but that's just my two cents. i wish the developer best of luck in this and hope his vision works out by the end.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Am I the only one here who likes Gazer's idea and plan to make a more complemented world for the game? It looks great! Though I don't know if he can keep up with this effort to finish it.

Reactions: meeman

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Am I the only one here who likes Gazer's idea and plan to make a more complemented world for the game? It looks great! Though I don't know if he can keep up with this effort to finish it.
I do as well. I don't think anyone really doesn't like it, it's more that they feel entitled to have another witch to fight sooner rather than later.
A month ago he had the house and map already looking pretty good to my eyes, we'll see soon where he's at, as he gives monthly status updates at the end of each month, with August's not yet posted.

Reactions: akuuuu4

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
I think most of us like the idea, the problem is that this is too much for the dude. Considering the time it takes to deliver updates, the amount content of the updates and the amount of thing he wants to add to the game, this game is gonna be finish in 10 years. and there's also the fact that people are horny they want thicc domi witch now.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
You all should be happy to know, and may even approve of, the fact that gazer has mostly been working on the models the past month. Although not so much butts and boobs, but facial tracking, including mouth movements:p. Also he's adapted to using facial capture to speed up production, as everything in 1.0 was "hand" drawn.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Never ever this was "hand drawn" it was facial capture all the time
Also "hand drawn" is a funny description for Digital bone and morph (blendshape) changes, Manual Face Animated would be the more fitting description but it was never that. ;)

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
You think he's just going to dump it after two years of work?

That's pretty much it, but not just want, they speak as if it's owed to them.
Well, if I pay someone to support his game and the guy still didn't delivered anything for a entire freaking year, of course I'm going to start worrying about the project and stop paying, like a lot of his supporters did, goodwill doesn't last forever.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Hey so anyone know if there iss any chance of reverse raping the witches in the future or are they just pulling something like monster girl quest. Mind you i don't mind it just being the witches but it would be interesting to see the reactions they have if you have like a blessing and they get scared when they realized that they really are screwed (Pun intended) because you cant be controlled with sex. So they either submit or you kill/imprison them.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Hey so anyone know if there iss any chance of reverse raping the witches in the future or are they just pulling something like monster girl quest. Mind you i don't mind it just being the witches but it would be interesting to see the reactions they have if you have like a blessing and they get scared when they realized that they really are screwed (Pun intended) because you cant be controlled with sex. So they either submit or you kill/imprison them.
Who knows, this month he wasted time mocapping shit(again) no one is gonna appreciate (worst if he mocapped himself for Alice/MC). Also he stated the same shit about an early build for 0.2 version as last month but with more words and faking surprise about lack of real content (even a fucking scene for godsake). To add insult to injury, quote " On the way, I thought that I would like to do the additional scene of the dealer of Ver 0.1.0 in paralel.But in the end I stopped completely to concentrate on ver 0.2.0. I regret that it wasn't good.But I feel that I can't make a good product even if I update ver0.1.0 now, and I don't think anyone is expecting it anymore." HE CHOOSE to not give content to patreons to feature creep ver0.2.0 to hell and back. So glad more people are dropping this as I did last month.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Who knows, this month he wasted time mocapping shit(again) no one is gonna appreciate (worst if he mocapped himself for Alice/MC). Also he stated the same shit about an early build for 0.2 version as last month but with more words and faking surprise about lack of real content (even a fucking scene for godsake). To add insult to injury, quote " On the way, I thought that I would like to do the additional scene of the dealer of Ver 0.1.0 in paralel.But in the end I stopped completely to concentrate on ver 0.2.0. I regret that it wasn't good.But I feel that I can't make a good product even if I update ver0.1.0 now, and I don't think anyone is expecting it anymore." HE CHOOSE to not give content to patreons to feature creep ver0.2.0 to hell and back. So glad more people are dropping this as I did last month.
Righto thanks for letting me know man. Sucks to see a game like this with potential be ruin however stupid things

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes