Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Where in that post did I "hate" on the game? I never said for him to stop making it, I only said for him to be aware that long lengths of no updates can hurt the fan base, and that throwing so many features in a game will only increase the length between updates. I really don't care what he does with the game, just giving feedback not hate.
You are criticizing a vision of a game maker, which is never ok. It's ok to give a feedback of what you think, but saying "don't make it too long" or "make it that way" it's nonsense.

Reminds me of those Last Of Us Part II defenders. Immediately jumping to conclusions, calling the other 'hater'.
Actually it's not. And as far as i know, the ones jumping to conclusions are actually the "The Last of Us 2" haters, but i don't want to go off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: Nixi~ and remion02

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
You are criticizing a vision of a game maker, which is never ok. It's ok to give a feedback of what you think, but saying "don't make it too long" or "make it that way" it's nonsense.

Actually it's not. And as far as i know, the ones jumping to conclusions are actually the "The Last of Us 2" haters, but i don't want to go off topic.

Dude, I said in the post " It's his game so he can choose what he wants to do " And I never said to make the game short or forced him in anyway to choose a way to make his game.

Each of my posts have always been feedback, and criticizing a game is part of feedback. If you honestly think criticism as a whole should cease to exist, you are part of the problem mate.

Did you even read my posts?

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Dude, I said in the post " It's his game so he can choose what he wants to do " And I never said to make the game short or forced him in anyway to choose a way to make his game.

Each of my posts have always been feedback, and criticizing a game is part of feedback. If you honestly think criticism as a whole should cease to exist, you are part of the problem mate.

Did you even read my posts?
"Numeric throwing a bunch of different features in the game will cause the quality of other more important features of the game to fall."

This is not criticism. This is saying something subjective as something objective.
It's okay to be doubtful about something the author wants in his game, but you don't know if "it will fail" or not.

• Haha
Reactions: remion02

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
goodLuckNG.png
I'm glad he is taking our thoughts and opinions about the development of the game but I'm concerned the need for a demo/play test in a year for the supporters never crossed NumericGazer's mind. So a first build is gonna take months and it will be smaller than Dealer's battle. No shiet...
Well wish you the best of luck with the project NumericGazer but I'm not ok with the direction of development of Under the witch.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes