Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Is gtx 1650 good or bad??
all GPU overpriced and 4 GB memory not exactly great.
I am not tech expert but buying GPU right now really bad idea, considering all this cryptomining rush
and it's OFF topic so we should speak somewhere else

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Am I the only one who prefers the witch over the new girl?
the two girls are hot, when i saw alice's development i wondered if she was going to compete but i was pleasantly surprised for me both are worth but alice was more working, if dealer has new scene in this version I can not wait to see what happens but I really like the 2 personally

CrimsonAegis

Jul 6, 2019
To those trying to refight Alice or change her outfit, I believe you have to sleep and choose to wake up at Dawn. She should be in front of her house afterwards. I don't think there's a point in fighting her again, because she'll just blitz you like before. :(

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
To those trying to refight Alice or change her outfit, I believe you have to sleep and choose to wake up at Dawn. She should be in front of her house afterwards. I don't think there's a point in fighting her again, because she'll just blitz you like before. :(
yeah you can fight her again and again and.... and it's funny see her without robe ^^

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
where is first part ?

Put it in the OP already ! Mega has that annoying download limit.

Shorykays

Jul 10, 2018
There is a hotfix version released 8 hours ago. Can someone upload it

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
soo guys i have a issue i guess my game dosent work soo when i fight with the sister she kills me always with a single blow and my attack didnt do any damageand i read about some comments my character is already level 5 but didnt matter

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
soo guys i have a issue i guess my game dosent work soo when i fight with the sister she kills me always with a single blow and my attack didnt do any damageand i read about some comments my character is already level 5 but didnt matter
The fight is intentionally designed that way. You can't properly fight her yet.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
oof this version is short... the older version had more content suprisingly, and english voice acting :S too bad i deleted it when i saw this was updated

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes