Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ILikeFeet123

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah I got the same impression. The game used to be about him fighting against temptation, not being a wimp and a masochist. Before it was evil magic, not it's just he was always a weak loser... not thrilled by the story change.

Also if anyone needs the older versions I have the latest of the old versions at 1.6
Yeah, could you send us 1.6? I also love old witch version :3

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would Love to see what the game was before this to Plz Send me the link or post it where we can get it. I really like the sound of how it was before.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Latest I had was 1.4 which had no difference with 1.2 in regards to scenes. Can you share please? I prefer Dealer and previous MC personality tbh.
If you look some pages before they add a link about previous version
Yeah, could you send us 1.6? I also love old witch version :3
yeah can you uplad?

Under The Witch version 1.4.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Am I the only one who prefers the witch over the new girl?
To be honest, if there was more context behind the game and there was one other witch, then I would be fine with the sister as a bit of a bonus. However, I find the sister alright but I might be missing something but the game feels a bit aimless in its current state despite having pretty alright scenes. Doesn't really help that the secret scenes aren't in any way used in gameplay to get much of a feel for what he's truly going for nor does any of the demos for that matter. Keep in mind that I've been only playing the game and not been reading dev notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok so now I have played the older version and the new version. And I can say I am ok with being Dominated by the witch and even the new character for the new version of this game even if I have to die 100 times or lose 100 time as long as I can Win at some point and do the same to them with out stomping on them but having my way with them. . Also I would like to point out from what I have seen in the time that I have been playing here, there are very few game where men do the same things to women and I wouldnt want them too. As in stomping on their private parts and so on. Yes calling names and slapping butts and sometime more. I am not a fan of more than slapping there butts and sometimes calling names. They are sooo Nice most of the time Butts I mean. Which seems a lot less than this and some other games for this kind of game go for. Ok I get it some ppl might find some games where Guys do worse and if they do I wouldnt condone it. All in all I wanna just wanna have fun I can suffer as the MC but I wanna be rewarded at some point. Anyway Best of luck with the game be true to the ppl that supported you Dev. As in they supported you for what you offered maybe not for what you may have changed it to but Some may and others may not want to voice their thoughts. I still hold hope that you will give the ppl that supported you from the start what they want. And I would support a game where we at least have a chance. To being some thing other than a foot stool. At some point in the game even if it takes a long time to get there.

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
Yesterday I replayed the older version 1.0 as well and perfectly understand now why he has to go back and improve the witch model. Compared to Alice, she now looks dull and outdated in terms of quality. You literally have a close up of her feet and her toes are low poly and toenails painted on in texture. xD

I really dig the intro scene with Alice and the music that plays when she points her weapon straight at him. Kinda sounds like Jazzy Lo Hi Fi. For anyone who wants to listen to it:
Edit - That got copy-right claimed quickly on Mediafire.
Let's try Anonfile:

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Am I the only one who prefers the witch over the new girl?
Dealer is much better looking overall but I'm just not into the physique Alice has so that's probably why. She's too large for my interests while Dealer still has those curves and thickness while not being too much of such. Dealer is still taller than our genetically unlucky hero, but her proportions are just more appealing to me. Plus, she uses magic which should allow for some creative and unique femdom scenes if NumericGazer has the imagination for it, such as those fetishes and fantasies which may be more niche.

Alice, who not only towers over the hero but would clearly be physically stronger given the size difference, is also apparently the hero's younger sister which is not what I was expecting. Not sure if NumericGazer just couldn't think of a better way to explain her motivation for saving the hero from Dealer and so he decided to make them related in some way because 'family is important,' but I have a hard time suspending the disbelief.

Anyway, I remember seeing this Patreon post from NumericGazer well over a year ago showing his design for the woman after Alice and unless he scrapped it, she's basically even larger than Alice is in terms of weight and I thought it looked terrible. It was partly why I decided to cancel my membership because it seemed like a pattern was being created. I'm really hoping NumericGazer doesn't take the same design idea for the female characters à la Tower of Trample and that we can get a variety of body types (including breast sizes) instead of every female character being this absurdly tall and larger woman with extremely big jugs. Everybody loves boobs but come on, the boob size chart for these games doesn't need to go from watermelon at its smallest to having its own gravitational pull at its largest.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Am playing this for the first time. Is there anything beyond the 3 buildings I got plonked at? Sleep is the only thing I've found interactive. I've ran far and wide, it's just more trees, more rocks, and more mountains. Am I missing something??

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Sep 22, 2018
Am playing this for the first time. Is there anything beyond the 3 buildings I got plonked at? Sleep is the only thing I've found interactive. I've ran far and wide, it's just more trees, more rocks, and more mountains. Am I missing something??
If you want more content, download the 1.4 version.

trm567

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah I got the same impression. The game used to be about him fighting against temptation, not being a wimp and a masochist. Before it was evil magic, not it's just he was always a weak loser... not thrilled by the story change.

Also if anyone needs the older versions I have the latest of the old versions at 1.6
I want it, thanks in advice.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes