Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It is the internet, people make thousands of dollars from selling pictures of their feet or farting in their underwear and sending them to people.

Working on a project as ambitious as this, either way both as a creator and a 'fan' you need to some level of tempering your expectations, this is a typical direction that large project threads on this site go. Propagate comments like this and boom you have ToT thread, just a toxic garbage bin.
I disagree with this statement. The criticisms of the to devs are completely different. There is a BIG difference between the work being below fan expectations or being a little late vs a less complex RPGMaker game taking THREE years for an update to play the next stage (Not counting side quests/ unrelated games).

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
the frame rate is killing me!
I have a core i5 with 4gm and I think gtx 920 2GB
still very slow even on ''very low'' graphics wtf?

Reactions: Furabia

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
The graphics are of course just from God, smooth and natural movements, good voice acting. But how long are the versions coming out.
Played in 0.1.0. After over a year, there are even fewer scenes).
I thought - not enough sponsors. I went to Patreon, realized that this is not a damn thing. Maybe I don't understand something, but for this amount, you can hire a developer assistant ( and if there are beginner to draw the no main details, then not one).

Going further, if for some reason this option is not possible, the following question arises - why make a open world? If the developer has not yet fully worked out the scenes with two characters, wouldn't it be better to make a open world after completing 3-4 prersonages? As it is, the map is now empty

Last edited:
Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I get that everyone wants a piece of their kink in the game, but I think it all depends on how much Numeric also likes that specific fetish. If Numeric doesn't like maledom/ntr for example and you force him by gunpoint to create scenes with those you just end up with either a mediocre at best or horrible at the worst rendition of the kink.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I never said By Gun point It was only something that I would like introduced Soz if you felt or thought thats what I meant. Not Just Ardent. Choices and options only was what I was looking for not Stomping on Devs or what ppl Like. Peace all Enjoy life as we dont ever know how long we have to enjoy it.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
The graphics are of course just from God, smooth and natural movements, good voice acting. But how long are the versions coming out.
Played in 0.1.0. After over a year, there are even fewer scenes).
I thought - not enough sponsors. I went to Patreon, realized that this is not a damn thing. Maybe I don't understand something, but for this amount, you can hire a developer assistant ( and if there are beginner to draw the no main details, then not one).

Going further, if for some reason this option is not possible, the following question arises - why make a free world? If the developer has not yet fully worked out the scenes with two characters, wouldn't it be better to make a free world after completing 3-4 prersonages? As it is, the map is now empty
Thank you that make fucking sense for me i rly don't understand why he focus on the open world instead of the game (even if i love the idea of an open world game like that)

Reactions: 21423007

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
It's a shame there's barely any content here. The animations (as they are) are awesome but injecting an open world genre to a demo-tier release will probably delay any upcoming cg. Hopefully the game doesnt head toward Action JMMORPG combat mechanics since that can be too ambitious for an unfinished hentai-focused game.

BTW for anyone using UE4Unlocker for freecam but cant see shit in 'closeups', it's best to turn Effects and Shadows to Very Low (which is essentially off) but keep Post Processing to Medium. These will prevent the genital areas from getting blackened by shadows and lighting.

For Depth of Field you can turn Post Processing to Very Low but that will darken the whole game. Instead add:

[SystemSettings]
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0

...to your Engine.ini located in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Lake\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor for version 0.2.0

if you're playing on version 0.1.4, go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Reactions: NoxUberholen

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ok well I have a fetish Futa and male and can we have that 2?? Futa and female a MC that can be both dom and humiliated.
These would work well for some people me included.
I think that will be difficult to pull off natually in this games world. This is a femdom world where males are basically cattle. The closest I could see would be a summoner witch summoning the spirit of one to violate MC for her own amusement.

I get that everyone wants a piece of their kink in the game, but I think it all depends on how much Numeric also likes that specific fetish. If Numeric doesn't like maledom/ntr for example and you force him by gunpoint to create scenes with those you just end up with either a mediocre at best or horrible at the worst rendition of the kink.
Sad but true. I think this is what happened with Dekarous's game Domina when the supporters voted for a foot fetish domme for the last stage. When released, they only had two foot scenes.

loophole1

May 19, 2020
On the patreon: " The alpha version will focus on the regular supply of erotic scenes. Adjustments to game balance such as leveling and battle difficulty will be made after all erotic scenes and event scenes have been implemented. "

That's what I like to see

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes