Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
the Round based fight System is there the interface as well but Alice does 1 Combo and your gone and as you lose remember she owns you now (the brake at the lake sequence) ;)
To get to the fight first you have to switch time in your room just read carefully the character conversation subtitles else you have no idea what todo or have to figure it out by yourself.
So you gonna have to Massage her in her Room upstairs the new introduced house ;)
And after that Massage you gonna find some things in your Collection aka Gallery (Main Menu), because the demo ends here ;)
thnx for answer
but i am still confused
i see two houses
1 i can enter and sleep in (by pressing e while standing in front off the bed)
havent found any other item what can be used
collection gallery ?
tried all buttons on laptop , but no single one gives a gallery or even option mode , or end button

the second house is locked , , i can not find a key for it , and i dont know how to clilmb on the ladders

alice dont show up the next morning after sleeping

i think the graphics are nice but i will let this game paas by for now because i hate it when i can not figure out things on a ''normal'' way

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yes the armor icon top left opens the pre defined cloth selection

Tough Performance can be better with cloth parts enabled compared to disabled

Reactions: MAE356 and aesc72

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't tried any version for a long time, and tried this one few days ago.
I'm a bit disapointed the game go into some adventure/openworld/watever type. Because it gives less focus on the actual action, and the creator might just lose his time/energy/motivation to continue the project.
We all want to see sexy scenes I think...

Also, I regret the actual Witch fight is not possible anymore...
I have to say even if I like Alice design+ voice + cruelty... I still prefer the fight of older builds with the Witch...

treadml

Apr 21, 2018
Alice Concept Stage Drawings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty Awesome Job from 2D Concept to the Realtime Unreal 3D result or vice versa ;)

Alice = Babyface PAWG
Haha a little surprise to see my drawings here.
I just begin to learn drawing not very long age ,and those Alice drawings are my first posted artwork.I'm very enjoy drawing Alice!
btw,the 2D Alice Concept from NumericGazer is this:

Last edited:

treadml

Apr 21, 2018
Actaully Bowei has also created a character call Alice in his earlier game.
but I don't think this has relation to NumericGazer's Alice,cause "Alice" is a common SHOJYO character with blond hair which we can see from many other works.

Last edited:

allenfrozen

Jun 15, 2019
Looks like I want try It

Edit.Short game(yet) but really good and funny just its perfect H-scene+fight+music+funny.

I will be waiting for more,

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
It's just a loading screen. I don't think there is any deep reason behind it. she could just be relaxing skinnydipping in the lake.
I remember in the game, the animation here would be accompanied by text that strange noises would sometimes come from the bottom of the lake... I dived for a long time for this without finding anything

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes