Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
treadml
I find your after copy Concept results personally much better much cleaner much more detailed but they're after work so not really the same as when you develop it in the second.
Hopefully we gonna see your own unique Concepts as well :)

HeroSty
But it was a great thought and very logic and im pretty sure many others thought the same i also jumped right into the lake searching, maybe he still gonna use that for a surprise ;)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys, what does this mean? View attachment 1191697

I was always so confused when this showed. Is the hero's sister dead and replaced by some evil witch?
And the plot really thickens... That is one way for the witches to really mess with the MC. I am assuming she survived and will be coming back. Likely as a damsel in distress for him to rescue... And be humiliated in front of.

WTH happened to this game, first version villain was way better.
It's still being updated. This is basically a beta version at most so far.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hero sama

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
ppl are out there theorizing about the game and enjoying it, and I here can't even run it properly
>feelsbadman.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Under the Witch is obviously inspired by Tower of Trample, I'd be more surprised ih Numeric DIDN'T know Bowei or Koda
I don't know if I would say inspired but it does share some common fetishes and character archetypes. I think inspired would be giving Boda too much credit.

Reactions: Julius

hgamepang

May 12, 2021
Version 0.1 is combat system, version 0.2 is open play, and then it should be mission system, right? I'm looking forward to the final version of the game.

njdiscord

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys im stuck in a loop of just fighting alice and getting beaten how do i get further? I'm stuck on the having completed the first quest

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
njdiscord you are meant to lose there is no way 2 win as far as I know. its a fendom game which means the Male MC has no power. Just lick boots ass and what ever else the women in the game want. Enjoy if you like that.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Version 0.1 is combat system, version 0.2 is open play, and then it should be mission system, right? I'm looking forward to the final version of the game.
Same here. This is game has the best graphics I have ever seen in an h game and the femdom scenes are terrific. Whatever the next version has in store is bound to be epic.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes