Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Any news on the next update or again after 2 years???
No date on the next version yet but I'm sure it will be far sooner than two years.

why was the v1 with the witch removed completely? shouldn't the op have both versions?
Most likely the dev is splitting UTW into multiple parts to prevent having to go back and adjust the interface and misc other graphics after every major update. This also makes bug fixing easier since if a glitch is found in an update it will be easier to identify the code causing it.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
No date on the next version yet but I'm sure it will be far sooner than two years.

Most likely the dev is splitting UTW into multiple parts to prevent having to go back and adjust the interface and misc other graphics after every major update. This also makes bug fixing easier since if a glitch is found in an update it will be easier to identify the code causing it.
Oh i meant from the f95zone thread, it was stll a good game with a lot of content in it. There are people who haven't played the first game or want to play it again such as myself.

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
after 2 years of waiting a very generous update with a 15 minutes of playing !!
3 gb for 15 minutes
the download took 3 hours and the game lasted 15 minutes
wow wow wow and Lolllllllllllllz
and to say that there are people who insult bowei koda for their delays
at least them compared to other stupid developers when they produce a game it's serious and not a masquerade high level

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah the ammount of content for the wait is ridiculous, but in my opinion, judging by the quality of the game, complaining would be foolish,
Numeric should hire people, if he can get more people to work with him, and umdate reguraly he would DOMINATE the femdom genre of h games (if not every h game)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh i meant from the f95zone thread, it was stll a good game with a lot of content in it. There are people who haven't played the first game or want to play it again such as myself.
I just looked at the OP and you are right, they did remove version 1 altogether. They really need to add it back, especially since that version has most of the UTW content.

3 gb for 15 minutes
at least them compared to other stupid developers when they produce a game it's serious and not a masquerade high level
As lackluster as this update was, at least the new girl actually got released. Sadly, that is more than can be said of Kaori of f7 and she's been waiting for 3 years.

Yeah the ammount of content for the wait is ridiculous, but in my opinion, judging by the quality of the game, complaining would be foolish,
Numeric should hire people, if he can get more people to work with him, and umdate reguraly he would DOMINATE the femdom genre of h games (if not every h game)
I agree on UTW having great potential. This game has by far, the best graphics of any game I have ever seen on here. Honestly, I think version was released more as a proof of concept demo rather than something that was meant to be played as a functional game.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I just looked at the OP and you are right, they did remove version 1 altogether. They really need to add it back, especially since that version has most of the UTW content.

As lackluster as this update was, at least the new girl actually got released. Sadly, that is more than can be said of Kaori of f7 and she's been waiting for 3 years.

I agree on UTW having great potential. This game has by far, the best graphics of any game I have ever seen on here. Honestly, I think version was released more as a proof of concept demo rather than something that was meant to be played as a functional game.
I agree even the creator said similar thing about alpha which is " If you are looking for perfection like ver0.1.0, I strongly suggest you don't play the alpha version and wait for the finished ver0.2.0 version. "As you see he even warned us before we decide to play the alpha

Reactions: Choo-choo

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
3 gb for 15 minutes
This is made in Unreal Engine you know, that means 3D modeling and rendering and shit, not to mention the engine itself ain't beginner-friendly, all of that takes time, actual legit time, unlike the shit that Koda pulls with his delays.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
LoveHurts
I remember trying this Domina game.
First because I liked the Girl style!

But I gave up after 20 minutes... because I was fed up to wait.
I cannot remember if it was because of long storyline/text to read.
Or because it was not easy to understand what to do to actually see the girl and have some action...
I might give it a try again later, if you confirm it's that good ;)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is made in Unreal Engine you know, that means 3D modeling and rendering and shit, not to mention the engine itself ain't beginner-friendly, all of that takes time, actual legit time, unlike the shit that Koda pulls with his delays.
This is so true. The Unreal Engine is far more complecated than RPG Maker. I mean, I love the familiarity of RPG Maker but you can't get graphics that rival AAA games from it. Numeric is undoubtedly toiling many hours to singlehandedly raise the bar for eroge games.

LoveHurts
I remember trying this Domina game.
First because I liked the Girl style!

But I gave up after 20 minutes... because I was fed up to wait.
I cannot remember if it was because of long storyline/text to read.
Or because it was not easy to understand what to do to actually see the girl and have some action...
I might give it a try again later, if you confirm it's that good ;)
It is one of my all time favorite games on here so yes, I can confirm it is good (Like UTW). It is the most grindy at the beginning though so you are looking at spending another 20 minutes grinding for soul shards and levels if you want to play legit. Depending on how long ago this was, the grind might be easier since Dekarous has released more patches. If you want to talk more Domina I suggest using it's thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v7-0-2-dekarous.35295/

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The overall scope still looks over viewable it's definitely not going to become the next Wild-Life but i could guess the Scope of Kalyskah.

It's definitely already on the list of the more promising developments, with someone with a nice workflow and talent, im not yet sure how he interprets his own scope target let's wait and see ;)

Last edited:

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
I think it's fair to critique the scope of the project as being too big/broad, but jfc people, this is one dude working on the game, it's a huge undertaking and should be no surprise that after a year it's still barebones. When you see similar games by companies like Illusion, they have an actual team working on it for several years. If you want another cookie cutter ren'py or RPGM game with monthly updates there's no shortage of them out there. I think he's investing a lot of resources into open world stuff that's maybe biting off more he can chew as a one man show, but cut the guy some slack.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes