Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
On the patreon: " The alpha version will focus on the regular supply of erotic scenes. Adjustments to game balance such as leveling and battle difficulty will be made after all erotic scenes and event scenes have been implemented. "

That's what I like to see
Dante:Now THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The graphics are of course just from God, smooth and natural movements, good voice acting. But how long are the versions coming out.
Played in 0.1.0. After over a year, there are even fewer scenes).
I thought - not enough sponsors. I went to Patreon, realized that this is not a damn thing. Maybe I don't understand something, but for this amount, you can hire a developer assistant ( and if there are beginner to draw the no main details, then not one).

Going further, if for some reason this option is not possible, the following question arises - why make a open world? If the developer has not yet fully worked out the scenes with two characters, wouldn't it be better to make a open world after completing 3-4 prersonages? As it is, the map is now empty
His Animation Skills are more interesting that Intro Fight of Alice and Dealer is very well executed.

The Action looks really good and Fluid at 60 FPS that running and then jump attack looks really well in Motion

And the Performance target is really not bad it's a pretty solid 60

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Same as everyone else, I wish there was something more for such a long wait. However I'm hoping that now that systems such as movement and whatnot are done, that progress will move forward much quicker since he can (hopefully) focus more time on girls and combat. Animations are top notch as always, too.

But damn, for such a giant filesize, I thought this was going to have the witch part in it too. For it to only be a snippet of actual content, I wonder what all that is going to. If it's just the size of the map, then why not just use only part of the map for this small demo. idk, just seems weird.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's a good point. This thing might end up 30-40gbs when done, the size of a regular game. But we won't be downloading off Steam so I dunno how this will work. Probably will need to break it up into parts on Mega and take like a week or two to download or something.
That would be an inconvinience but worth it for a good game with excellent graphics. I just hope in the next update they re-add Dealer along with a new witch to bully our MC.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hmm maybe it is me but

i used to have an older version were i could fight the (dealer) witch and played it several toimes (enough to beat this dealer and got all scenes from loser to ultimate winner)

now from new version (0.2) it started with cutscene that the dealer witch want to collar the mc and alice saves ''the hero''
they went to a lake house , mc can go to sleep but next morning it s a completely empty world
no alice , no dealer only mc in game

is this how it should be (not according the images on o.p.) or did i do something wrong
(i installed it separtly from old files which i dont have anymore)

help wanted

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
it's exactly this the fight system and logic was tested in part 1 works and these are now other parts of more open World gameplay being tested including the introduction of Alice as a new Char and a RPG like Clothing system including a pre stat interface and more advanced complex cutscenes + new level with Alice her Room where alot cutscenes take place.
You only gonna see the fight system 1 time in this Demo but you gonna always lose the fight this time to get your bonus ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
the Round based fight System is there the interface as well but Alice does 1 Combo and your gone and as you lose remember she owns you now (the brake at the lake sequence) ;)
To get to the fight first you have to switch time in your room just read carefully the character conversation subtitles else you have no idea what todo or have to figure it out by yourself.
So you gonna have to Massage her in her Room upstairs the new introduced house ;)
And after that Massage you gonna find some things in your Collection aka Gallery (Main Menu), because the demo ends here ;)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes