Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

GotenGS

Mar 20, 2020
Geez
Running a slightly overclocked 4070 Super as well as a 7600 with manually tuned memory and holy shit is this game running poorly in just the main menu alone as I tweak the settings
It almost feels like the requirement for anything that's "High" at 1440p without lowering the res scale is going to be a 7900 XT with how demanding this demo is
I've played through Cyberpunk 2077 using DLSS Quality and Psycho Ray Tracing at greater performance <-<

Edit:

I will have to admit that things have improved significantly once actually having pressed start and now being able to control the mc, it is still a rather disappointing sight I don't believe the aforementioned "High" preset should be this largely impactful on an already quite specced out system

Last edited:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
lvl 2 kill, dont mind the potato graphics
2.png

Only saw three attacks and one grab (human chair) at half health
quick shot
triple shot
axe kick
idk what to do about the middle mouse qte, my mouse doesnt have a scroll wheel lol.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Would this work on Linux with wine?
no special prefix required (Unreal Engine game)
tested on wine-ge 8-26 with VKD3D 2.12
DXVK also works, but i think VKD3D is smoother, your mileage may vary

1 bug i noticed, if you win the Iron armor or Ruby sword in the fight, your current Ruby sword or Iron Armor gets unequipped

RorsApenas

Jan 29, 2020
Testing the graphics settings I realized that one of them makes the game's performance fucked, I can't remember which one it is, but by setting it to minimum I was able to play at 60 fps with all the other settings on high. My setup is an r5 2600 and a 1660 super

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
seems unreal unlocker isnt working with this new release

Universal Unreal Engine 5 Unlocker 5.2.3 works great!

Testing the graphics settings I realized that one of them makes the game's performance fucked, I can't remember which one it is, but by setting it to minimum I was able to play at 60 fps with all the other settings on high. My setup is an r5 2600 and a 1660 super
Usually anti-aliasing shadows & reflections are the most demanding

Reactions: oakbeatle

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Is there something I can do to get around this fatal error when I launch the game?

Edit: It was my antivirus stopping me from running the game with a fatal error.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes